hodge

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks mint the end is near..

the only thing i would do is maybe get the hucentric spacers on it just to really push them wheels out..

i did it on my R35 GTR and it made such a difference on the stance of it.

I know it looks on the pics like the wheels are sunken in but there pretty close to the arch when you see it close up. I did try n fit some hubcentrics but it pushed the wheels out way past the arch. Infect I think I sold them to you for that basketball players car.

Are you driving around with no air filter, I thought those trumpets were just for show?

I've got a filter for it but totally forgot to swap it when I took the car out. Excitement and all that lol.

Thanks for all the comments guys there very much appreciated. I'm really looking forward to meeting you all. Suprapod is going to be a great weekend by the looks of it.

I seriously need to get some mapping done on this thing though, I'm just not comfortable running around on the base map. It's seems pretty erratic at times.

I'll have a chat with Ryan at Pod about booking some of his time in the near future.

Thanks for all the comments guys there very much appreciated. I'm really looking forward to meeting you all. Suprapod is going to be a great weekend by the looks of it.

I seriously need to get some mapping done on this thing though, I'm just not comfortable running around on the base map. It's seems pretty erratic at times.

I'll have a chat with Ryan at Pod about booking some of his time in the near future.

phone in sick this week, get it mapped, BOOM! You can drive fast, instead of like a granny in her mobility mobile. :D

phone in sick this week, get it mapped, BOOM! You can drive fast, instead of like a granny in her mobility mobile. :D

I've took the week off work next week anyways big man but I want to iron out everything else before it goes on the Dyno. I did approach Ryan about doing a little on Saturday but he will be busy with Jamie, Dude and Stewarts cars running 9s and 8s unfortunately and I can't get down there any earlier really.

I've took the week off work next week anyways big man but I want to iron out everything else before it goes on the Dyno. I did approach Ryan about doing a little on Saturday but he will be busy with Jamie, Dude and Stewarts cars running 9s and 8s unfortunately and I can't get down there any earlier really.

Suuuuuuuupose, i can let you off with that. :D

John, I believe I have the same rad as you. I have found the rad caps they come with to be utter shite! Mine failed in less than 2k miles, definitely worth replacing with a better one :)

Have you got the link to the cap you bought.

John, I believe I have the same rad as you. I have found the rad caps they come with to be utter shite! Mine failed in less than 2k miles, definitely worth replacing with a better one :)

Good to know. I'd like a different one but wondered if they were only for the stock rad.

Lovely car, John :)