heres my baby!!!

wolfking

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Mr Wilfking, while I understand your frustration, chill man.

Some people hate my car, some people may not like yours, but as has been said, easy on the old "say it to my face" thing or you won't be around here too long - ok? :)

well none of its from halfords and i resent any reference to being termed a chav or any such like ive paid good money for that car and on the work im doing to it, and yes i do liuke it and no i dont want anyone to kiss my arse i dont care if you dont like it fine no need for the extra bull just cos your at home. ive just joined this club and thought itd be fun to chat and meet other owners not to trade insults. i put the pics up just to show what ive got

well none of its from halfords and i resent any reference to being termed a chav or any such like ive paid good money for that car and on the work im doing to it, and yes i do liuke it and no i dont want anyone to kiss my arse i dont care if you dont like it fine no need for the extra bull just cos your at home. ive just joined this club and thought itd be fun to chat and meet other owners not to trade insults. i put the pics up just to show what ive got

Well chill out and roll with the banter... jeeze man you're way too tense for this place.

as stated the speakers and boot are not even finished they were placed in there to display what was going in the boot, im in the middle of builing the fibreglass body to it and the board was built on fibreglass padding so i dont get any bodywork rattle as in unproffesional or"chav" installs