wolfking

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest bennyessex

Think this thread is all a bit harsh, I think everyone makes their car unique and its not to everyones taste fair play.

This chap is obviously chuffed with his car and efforts so surely thats all thats important?

Think things like this could be dammaging to the rep of this forum, Im relatively new myself and this would put me off joining!

There have been some harsh comments in this thread, but not all of them are unjustified.

I'm sorry, but neons and flamer kits are not really in vogue, nor are they really groundbreaking additions to a car. They are..... well you decide.

Now as for the argument about the reaction of the forum "damaging the reputation of the club" I would argue, that modifications such as neons and flamer kits are, in themselves, damaging to the reputation of Supra owners and ultimately, the residual value of your car.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, provided that it is given with respect in mind. At the same time, I don't want to see adversarial replies with veiled threats involved, it won't do anyone any good and will limit the time said person making such statements has on this forum.

Large clubs like this one has a diversity of members. Those who are purists, modifiers, bigh BHP chasers and Matt H.

We all have an opinion. But as I've said, do so with respect please.

Thankyou. :)

There have been some harsh comments in this thread, but not all of them are unjustified......

ETC ETC

......We all have an opinion. But as I've said, do so with respect please.

Thankyou. :)

Would have been interesting to see how this thread would have panned out if posts 19 & 22 had been replaced with something akin to the above............

Would have been interesting to see how this thread would have panned out if posts 19 & 22 had been replaced with something akin to the above............

Hi Scooter, I do believe you're referring to me. I still stand by my opinion, and besides, they were hardly the harshest comments on the forum, no? If you look closely, I was insulting myself btw.

Edited by Lbm (see edit history)

Hi Scooter, I do believe you're referring to me. I still stand by my opinion, and besides, they were the harshest comments on the forum, no? If you look closely, I was insulting myself btw.

and if you were a average Joe member then fair enough but as a moderator it just feeds the fire IMO...............if Dougs comment is valid now it was valid back then, but it wasn't made....thats my only point.

It`s only a matter of time until Barryboys see that and rip it to shreds, and rightly so.

Shame that the Supra marque has once again been blemished.

Pity the club can`t have some kind of standards to meet to uphold the design and engineering masterpiece that once was the Toyota Supra.

If ever there was a reason for falling prices you have it here.

Just look at this guy he took some stick but he's a ledgend on here now :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=86302&highlight=no1boyracer

haha i'd forgotten about that - as for the car in question, it is to a degree down to personal choice and taste, but there are always certain modifications that cross the line of common taste and decency.... up to you to decide where that line is

Edited by jacko (see edit history)