The mkiv Supra Owners Club

heres my baby!!!

wolfking

I think I've noticed over the years that n/a owners are far more flamboyant,creative and expressionistic with their styling compared to TT owners :innocent:

That's because they have extra cash to throw at them because they never break :D

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why? like the guy has to defend his motor? If he likes it, that's all that counts isn't it?

Exactly, but the barrage of negativity from others....:search:

I have been informed that the Op is technically unable reply to the comments at the moment, so it may be fair to temporarily close this till later. Sorry folks :)

Of course, I may be over-ruled.

You ARE overruled :p

right youve all had your say now youve gone to bed, was there any absolute need for the abuse towards myself or my car. This is supposed to be an owners club for people who own supras, not a purists witch hunt for people to slag off other members or their cars. ok some of you dont like it but then you dont have to be bitcht about it just cos im not a purist or a sheep that builds his cars the way some of you like em doesnt give you the right for abuse. i wonder if those who did would be brave enough to do so in my presence. im sorry if i offend anyone but hey i care if you dont like my car then go look elsewhere but think again on who you slag off!!

rant over !!! but i aint happy and i aint a purist or a (oh do u like my car oh you dont sorry ill change it to the way you like it) sheep

Firstly bud they're not having a go at you personally. They are commenting on the look of you car and simply giving an opinion on it - hence this being a 'discussion' thread.

Secondly who gives a toss? If you like it, don't be getting all upperty about people not kissing your arse over it.

Basically, grow up ;)

..and this 'would they say it to me personally' stuff is mildly threatening. We don't play that shit in here so please tone it down.

im not a chav chump!!!

It's probably not one of the more sedate car around though is it?

I think the word 'chav' is basically synonymous with people bolting bit of Halfrauds kit on to a Corsa. Which some may argue you might have done to this car. Hence 'chav', not that you are one personally.