heres my baby!!!

wolfking

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what does age matter? a lot of you are acting like kids in a playground trying to act like the in crowd and saying that all cars must be done the way you like them. no im not a chav or anything such like and ill take extreme exception to those who state or claim otherwise. Heres a few simple facts i own a supra im part of this club, its my car not yours, its out there and being built so like it or lump it!!!!!

i thought the club was stamping out on this kind of thing, we all have very different tastes, now its not my cup of tea but it is someones car and they are proud of the way it looks,

we all start somewhere and maybe soon the guy will outgrow the lighting he installed and maybe end up a valued future member

give the guy a chance

As a newb you're going through a bit of stick, people are trying to work out if you are easily upset, best thing to do to is take it like a man, it'll die down.

Yes you are a member of this club but it doesn't mean you automatically earn the respect of the other members.

TBH you picked a pretty poor set of photo's to introduce yourself, I mean WTF were you thinking posting this?

attachment.php?attachmentid=97659&d=1251486566

Comments like "nice use of wood"? You'd of been better sticking to outside shots of the car (although it's not to everyones tastes I'm sure people would have found some nice comments on a clean VS Supra).

What you've done is akin to walking into a trendy pub where you don't know anyone in clothes that were more appropriate to 1975 and saying "Hey everyone, look at me" :D

grow up your boring me now,funny thought this was an owners club not a slanging board for bored lonely children with no life or imagination of their own to sling crap at other people because they have nothing better in their lives to do, and just for information im married with three kids! so get a life your boring me now!!!

grow up your boring me now,funny thought this was an owners club not a slanging board for bored lonely children with no life or imagination of their own to sling crap at other people because they have nothing better in their lives to do, and just for information im married with three kids! so get a life your boring me now!!!

matey, leave it don,t take it personaly, and try not to let them bait you, this is a very good club and it will help you while having a supe in your life, chill and don,t take it seriously newbies take a bit of stick for a while

as previously mentioned its a hasing thing! we all went through it and some people (matt in particular) still get it! but once it all dies down its actually a nice place in hear and some very nice helpful people especially when something is wrong with your pride and joy and you don't know what it is!

c'mon guys, give the chap a chance - its been said already, its all down to personal taste. I even have failside on my car, and I know not everyone like my car - I couldnt really care as its MY car.

We were all new once, and most probably got shot down in flames at some point.

wolfking - where in wilts are you?