heres my baby!!!

wolfking

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well chill out and roll with the banter... jeeze man you're way too tense for this place.

To be fair, it's not really banter... :p I'm not a fan of the guy's car either but the first page on this thread was literally just a massive slating.

As with a couple of others, I can understand his frustration at the OTT insults some have thrown about, but on the other hand if he'd had a look at the forum for 5 minutes he probably would've realised that the look/styling of his car wouldn't get the best of receptions..

if youve nothing constructive or respectful to say then dont say it, im not that bothered but you could be losing out on a few new members who wish not to ally themselves with the childish baiting, abuse and name calling that certain people are so blatantly committing to. think of your sponsors etc who are reading this immature drivel

well thats the point isnt it no point in slagging someone off unless your prepared to back it up at a meet or that is there otherwise you look both childish and foolish.

At least im prepared to stand by my car and my views,honour and pride and defend what i say everytime!!

Guest blueangel

Im afraid this is the way this forum works wolfie not every one has the same tastes and like they say if they did wouldnt it be a boring world, i know when you put your pix up you were maybe expecting a wave of praising posts but it aint ever gonna be like that you gotta expect a lot of insults or disaprovement on here.

well thats the point. Isn't it no point in slagging someone off unless your prepared to back it up at a meet...

Where are you going with this?

Look, I'm not a fan of your car, but you are - and that's ok. No really. But please don't go down the "you've got to back it up a meet" road. You've been warned about this.

You seem to be essentially saying if we don't agree with your mods, no one is allowed to comment and if we do, we might need to get into a debate/fight about it at a meet?

Thin ice wolfking.

Guest blueangel

try helping yourself out and buy one of those alarms that politely tells you to "STEP AWAY FROM THE CAR" and set it to go off if you go near it with any more neons.

i couldnt give a toss if you dont like it but if you dont as class one said be respectful, and you lbm should take heed of that as a moderator. Im not threatening as you seem to suggest im just stating i wouldnt say anything on here or behind closed doors that i wouldnt say to someones face.

That is not a threat its just pointing out my character and the way i was brought up.

i wasnt expecting everyones praise or to kiss my ass far from it i was just showing what ive got as most of you have, the difference is if i dont like someones car i dont bother commenting its a case of each to their own and this ones mine.

i was expecting mature comments not mindless ignorance and immaturity that it seems this club needs to stamp out.

• 2 years later...