The mkiv Supra Owners Club

little bit offended honest answers please

L33

IMO the paint is 90's and dated. The wheels look absolutely gash and do not suit the supra, or any car IMO, at all.

I would agree that the wheels could be seen as a "chavvy" choice as those lot seem to go for what appears to be cheap bling. They are very very in your face and hence why they would be the choice of the chav.

The paint isn't really a chav colour IMO. Its just old. The TVR's had that paint in the 90's and while it was fresh at the time it just isn't now.

Saying that, Shane's car with the double 6's looked absolutely stunning. Wheels would make a massive difference to the entire look of the car.

In summary i would say the wheels are really bad taste, the paint is objective. It can look really good, see Shane's pic, but it has to be a whole package.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg i cant find it!!!!

might need one of your copys! lol!

thing is i thought the pic ive posted on my car makes the wheels look good, need to be on the right angle to see the dish!

i might leave it for this year, get a set of winter wheels, sell the chromes then buy new for next season!

You asked for honesty, so here it is:

I think you should sign up to the Barry Boys forum immediately. Lay claim to the car and defend it in the time honoured way, through poorly written arguments, and over-blown claims of power and moneys spent. Then, just when you have them wriggling in the crushing grip of reason, you deliver your piece de resistance, by claiming that you've "had their mothers", and that they should post up their address so can go round and "do them".

Don't forget to post a thread link so we can laugh at you lend our support.

Alternatively, just ignore the silly bullys.

You asked for honesty, so here it is:

I think you should sign up to the Barry Boys forum immediately. Lay claim to the car and defend it in the time honoured way, through poorly written arguments, and over-blown claims of power and moneys spent. Then, just when you have them wriggling in the crushing grip of reason, you deliver your piece de resistance, by claiming that you've "had their mothers", and that they should post up their address so can go round and "do them".

Don't forget to post a thread link so we can laugh at you lend our support.

Alternatively, just ignore the silly bullys.

Didn't NoBR try something like that...'cept not with 'their mothers' :) (and gave a whole new definition to 'do them')

Don't take any notice Lee, they are just idiots.

One of things that I love about Supra ownership is the massive variety of cars and owners.

One of my favourite pics of yours and mine (obviously prefer the ones with Vicky in;))

) I do miss you at that shows on a hot day.............................I mean you of course Lee:p

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

I think changing the wheels and the paint are going to change the looks (away from Chav) more than skirts (tending towards chav).

Note: I have OEM skirts and love them. If the L33 wants to de-chav* his car - nothing would beat a return to stock.

*I don't think of his car as chavvy :)