Banzai magazine, yellow wide bodied supra with nice looking blonde

Al Massey

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her boyfriend owns a pink supra too

:lol:

I think you'll find that even it was built on a TT it would still look bollocks.

No, i'll find that it would look the same. The point is (which again you have missed), is there has obviously been a lot of work put into that car, yet the base model was an N/A. :rolleyes:

There are far worse examples of modified supras out there. This, while not to everyone's taste, is not one of them. Yet you find it suitable to add swear words into your description of it, probably the most outlandish comments in this thread yet. :rolleyes:

If the rear spoiler was changed, most, if not all of the graphics were removed and facelift lights were fitted i think that would look good (exterior wise). I wouldn't own it, but i see the potential in that.

Agree with you Matt - I think its a pretty tidy example compared to some chavved ones! Yes the rear spoiler would have to go along with the stickers, but I think it looks pretty good! The bodywork must be good to be able to get into Banzai magazine.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cashie2000

hi im natalie i own the supra in question. this is my boyfriends account.

thanks for all your comments was very happy with the shoot and the fast car feature should be even better!!

my boyfriends brother owns shell shocked yes, however he had NOTHING to do with the project whatsoever.

it is a n/a but i'm getting an american v8 lump put in it (im sure they'll be a few comments on that but you wont convince me to go jap!!!!!!!!)

i like to be different x

The V8 has done before over here, but I can't think of a Yank version. That would be something people on here would be interested in following I think. Personally, I dont mind the Charge speed kit that much except for the spoiler. It's not something I would do to mine but I dont think it's the worst kit you can go for. I've seen worse, such as wide bodied drift style kits which I think are far more horrendous.

thanks for all your comments was very happy with the shoot and the fast car feature should be even better!!

my boyfriends brother owns shell shocked yes, however he had NOTHING to do with the project whatsoever.

it is a n/a but i'm getting an american v8 lump put in it (im sure they'll be a few comments on that but you wont convince me to go jap!!!!!!!!)

i like to be different x

Welcome, nice car, register your own account and get some pics up:)

i like to be different x

Hello and welcome. There's only one I know of that has done the US V8 swap over here (SBC Chevy), though it was darn expensive to do right! I'm working (slowly it turns out) on a similar conversion, would very much like to hear more about the plans :)

i like to be different x

Hi and welcome natalie.

Liking the car and the pics were good in Banzai.

As homer said get some pics up:d

I think the spoiler looks OTT at that angle, but seen from the front, it looks lovely :) - Not sure on yellow cars though, but that's personal preference...

In all fairness, it's better than mine! :) er :(

And welcome Natalie, get yourself your own account on here (Sharing accounts gets confusing for us), and join in the fun :)

ive seen this car in person and its a very nice example.

the chargespeed kit is a large over the top kit, that i have grown to like, (thanks to fearless) although the rear spoiler is big, that picture makes it look even bigger and out of proportion.

you should try and come to a meet, us south west lot arent mean like some of the members on here:D

can i just add i am amazed and disappointed at the aggressive and personal attacks on this car and its owner, i understand its not to everyones taste, but this is supposed to be an owners club

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cashie2000

thanks dodgyrog. i think you have to see a car like this in the flesh as pictures dont do the car or colour justice so i'm glad you have seen it for yourself

the pic of me at the rear of the car makes the spoiler look too big maybe but its in proportion to the car and from other angles looks good. they made me have that pic done to show little me with the wide rear end hehe

Thats Sexysupra off heres brother in law i belive (Shellshocked autostyling who did my bumper) They built it together. I have seen it close and its fricking stunning, The interior costs 1000's. Imaculate

ive seen this car in person and its a very nice example.

the chargespeed kit is a large over the top kit, that i have grown to like, (thanks to fearless) although the rear spoiler is big, that picture makes it look even bigger and out of proportion.

you should try and come to a meet, us south west lot arent mean like some of the members on here:D

can i just add i am amazed and disappointed at the aggressive and personal attacks on this car and its owner, i understand its not to everyones taste, but this is supposed to be an owners club

I am sorry Guys it isn't personal but "BLERGH". :no: