Banzai magazine, yellow wide bodied supra with nice looking blonde

Al Massey

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest damo1

at 120mph and normal boeing 737 can take off into the sky in betting 90mph and this car will do the same lol but its a nice car afterall but the spoiler doesnt do any justice

Guest chargespeedgirl

this is from last year!!!!! ive posted up a new thread since them in new members section asthis is my account now.

you have to see it in person to see the spoiler goes to be honest.

In my opinion the Supra is chunky enough, it must weigh so much more with all that kit on!

Though I respect and understand that each Supra owner have their own individual prospects for there car like power, styling, ice, practicality or to get it in a magazine.

When it comes to styling I like it to look like it could of possibly came like that from factory, making it look more expensive. It is hard to balance styling mods and it can easily sway to the cheap looking side.

I think Nat wanted her Sup to look different and she has very well achieved that..! Congrats for meeting your goals...!

Brazil....

:lol:

If the rear spoiler was changed, most, if not all of the graphics were removed and facelift lights were fitted i think that would look good (exterior wise). I wouldn't own it, but i see the potential in that.

In other words it would look like mine minus the TT :p dont worry I am not going to chav mine, love it the way it is, all I have done is increase the speed ;) i just need a yellow top to match, wonder where she got hers from!

Trackdays aren't races, nobody wins a trophy at the end, you go, you explore the limits of your car and yourself, learn a bit, have fun and then go home - you don't have to be rich at all.

And there is me thinking I was going to meet the man of my dreams at one :search:

Personally I really like this Supra, ok Chargespeed kit is not to everyones taste but I really like it. I have the Fast Car from a few months back with the cars feature and I have to appriciate the work thats gone into the car. Like my car I mod it to my own tastes not everyone on here, I like to be different (as anyone that has seen my car in the last 2 weeks will tell you lol), I could not care what other owners thought of my car, I do it for me not them. I have been called "chav", been told I have ruined a perfectly nice car and all the rest. So what it was my decision to spend my money on styling and ICE rather than all on power. Yeah ok would love 600+ BHP but on crappy UK roads never really going to get to use the car to its full potential.

Nat you planning on taking the car to any of the shows this year..?

Personally I really like this Supra, ok Chargespeed kit is not to everyones taste but I really like it. I have the Fast Car from a few months back with the cars feature and I have to appriciate the work thats gone into the car. Like my car I mod it to my own tastes not everyone on here, I like to be different (as anyone that has seen my car in the last 2 weeks will tell you lol), I could not care what other owners thought of my car, I do it for me not them. I have been called "chav", been told I have ruined a perfectly nice car and all the rest. So what it was my decision to spend my money on styling and ICE rather than all on power. Yeah ok would love 600+ BHP but on crappy UK roads never really going to get to use the car to its full potential.

Nat you planning on taking the car to any of the shows this year..?

good post:thumbs: