The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Banzai magazine, yellow wide bodied supra with nice looking blonde

Al Massey

i think the car is superb and you have to admire the work that has gone into it....whether its an n/a or not is irrelivent not everyone will use their car to thrash around the track or abuse up a drag strip cosmetics is where its at for some people just like ice installs.

then again i like the veilside rear spoiler so it shows everyone has different styles and i for one think this car so far is the best looking supe ive seen to date style wise

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you could use and abuse the power on uk roads more freely i might agree but unless you own your own race track or are prepared to take a chase off the police then you are shit out of luck and i can say this after many years of bans and subsidising sevral police forces coffers

if you could use and abuse the power on uk roads more freely i might agree but unless you own your own race track or are prepared to take a chase off the police then you are shit out of luck and i can say this after many years of bans and subsidising sevral police forces coffers

:rolleyes: not heard about this new thing they call trackdays then?

the kit isnt bad its just the stupid spoiler! any one with the mag can you scan the rear pic of the car up with her stood next to it. she looks tiny compared to it!

fearless also has this kit, but has gone for the TRD spoiler which is a lot easier on the eyes!

car must of cost a bomb to build!

just a bit dissappointing tho, you dont get much of a chance in mags unless you have fibeguff coming out of every oraphis :( i dont want to give into it! i miss the days of buying a mag to see the impressive builds and performance of the car, not how much kit you can cram on!

the interior of the yellow one is very very nice tho!

got to say fair play for a female taking modding a car to such a extent!

and how many inches of dish are on those rear wheels!? there huge!

track days are for the rich and are not fun for your average person its too watered down and doesnt do it for me at all. added to that you are always going to be seeing the same big power cars just hammer normal people who dont have silly money to spend on big power upgrades or even worse people with money who dont have the skill to use the power they have

track days are for the rich and are not fun for your average person its too watered down and doesnt do it for me at all. added to that you are always going to be seeing the same big power cars just hammer normal people who dont have silly money to spend on big power upgrades or even worse people with money who dont have the skill to use the power they have

Never been to one then.

Trackdays aren't races, nobody wins a trophy at the end, you go, you explore the limits of your car and yourself, learn a bit, have fun and then go home - you don't have to be rich at all.

As for the car in question, not my cup of tea but obviously exactly what the owner wants and it seems to have been created to a high standard, at the end of the day it's still nicer than a full Veilside kit ;)

I think it looks good. For me, the only colour that works with the stock Supra is black. And besides, wouldn't it be boring if everyone's Supras were the same? At least it's well put together and not some cheap Ebay tat that's falling off and doesn't line up! Lots of money spent here to get a good finish, so let's concentrate on the quality rather than personal preferences on kit. :)

I'd like to see Natalie create an account and start a thread with more pics so we can see more of it.

[perv] And her :sly: [/perv]

I liked the car for what it is - a showy something-a-bit-different and I appreciated the build quality. But, with all that extra plastic strapped to it and a N/A engine it's gonna be SLOW...!

So a very expensive, fast-looking slow car.

Not my cuppa, I'm afraid.

To each his (or her!) own.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cashie2000

modifying is about what you like and to me the car has come out exactly as we had imagined from the beginning and is to my taste

the build quality is perfect thanks to aaron of course!! ( the guy who needs a chocolate bar haha) my fast car feature is either out next month or the month after and with over 500 fotos taken should be some good ones. there sending me the disc after too.

i dont know if everyone has read the whole thread but i want a vank v8 beast next year too.

Guest cashie2000
i belive her name is nat and she is fineeee! lol bit of a fan of yellow though lol...

i am indeed called natalie (nat) and i sure am a fan of yellow hehe. a kit like that wouldnt look good in silver as it was before and when people think of a girl with a modified car they presume it'll be pink i like to be different