The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Llandow - what's your excuse?

hogmaw

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time and money - had to cancel this last year for a Ring trip and haven't booked this year due to holiday in August - based around a track day at Zandvoort :D

We'll join you one day, I'm sure ...........

House is on fire - my wife has been kidnapped - my cat is about to have kittens - ive got no legs - my car is scared - cant get a babysitter - my local petrol garage has closed down.

Its a shame you cant all come down and make it a real good day out, Steve goes to all this trouble to organise days - trips out and its always the same people going.

Dont worry ste i really appriciate your time and effort you put into being an organiser.

1. Car is too loud

2. Dont have a helmet

3. Need stem seals replacing

4. No job, so i cant fix the above atm. :(

1. doubt it

2. you can hire for £10/borrow one from somoene for free

3. doesn't stop you driving it in the meantime?

4. oh. :(

N/A aero top.

Enough said

??

The chap in the RX7 - I've told him he's ok to come in his BMW 318i as the rex just went into the garage for a rebuild. Is your NA slower than that? :blink:

1) Car too loud.

2) Car possibly still in workshop.

3) I'm a wuss.

1) again, I doubt it.

2) possibly sort it out then? :p

3) all other things being equal, track days are safer than the roads: you trust yourself on the road though I assume?

Track days will help you to become a better driver; learn more about your car reacts and for the very low price it is the cheapest track day in Britain

:thumbs:

Work commitments I'm afraid. There's a slight chance I can get away, but it would be last minute, assuming places remained.

Chris there will undoubtedly be places: if you want to just turn up unannounced on the day with a selection of your toys please do and we can sort the paperwork out in slow time my friend. :)

I'd love to go around the track in my single, but i don't want to scratch the paint work! :D

Don't crash then! The track is a much better prepped surface than the roads your drive on. Why do you even have a single?? :search:

Car is way too loud

un-like-ly. :p

105dB is LOUD, plus other cars there last year were above that (according to my calibrated ear-o-meter ;)) and yet had no issues. There were at least 3 big singles with open-to-atmosphere screamer pipes last time round.

House is on fire - my wife has been kidnapped - my cat is about to have kittens - ive got no legs - my car is scared - cant get a babysitter - my local petrol garage has closed down.

:D

Its a shame you cant all come down and make it a real good day out, Steve goes to all this trouble to organise days - trips out and its always the same people going.

Dont worry ste i really appriciate your time and effort you put into being an organiser.

:thumbs:

37 posts and all I read was blah blah blah. Sort your lives out!

:D

eeeeeeeeexactly. 2 months from now one of them will no doubt be whinging for getting caught speeding on an "empty" country road whilst "just having a bit of fun", too. :rolleyes: