The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shes not happy with the supra

supra_si

Shag her while wearing her mothers skin.

Then bin her.

Crikey. Is that a Hannibal Lecter thing?

Anyway I'd simply tell her that on reflection you've decided to buy an additional Supe - one for each foot.

What a repulsive idea, someone telling you that your car is incorrect. :search:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in our convo last night, baring in mind that she is an old friend and we have decided to be a little more.

she just thinks that its a waste of money and that if i wanted a sports car i should have bought a ferrari, only cos her sisters fella is minted and has one.

Lil old me has to do with what wage i get and the best i can with it.

I think she wants me to get something a lil more sophisticated like an M3 e46.

God what to do dilemmas

WTF! How long you been seeing her? Sorry mate but you cave in on this then your under thumb. Failing that tell her to buy you a GTR or shut up.

Now if like me your married and the Mrs says get rid of the car, you have little choice

Just say to her, next time she b!tches about it.... "Rearrange these words into a well known phrase or sentence - Off, F*ck!" :D

My mrs is 28, 6 years older than me, and she loves it! Although RWD scares her slightly. But hey she keeps buying me shiny bits seeing as shes on nearly double my wages! :D

My girlfriend is the same way she says i should buy something newer and im too old for it (31) i mean fair enough if i was driving a boy racered up saxo buy a soop? She got told to politely go and shaft herself. Not long after she was eyeing up an M3 on the motorway and said i should buy one so i got up beside it and kept looking in the window at the guy till he put the foot down. I pulled away rather well from him not up to a scary amount of leptons but enough to prove my point to her that it was a superior car even though it 14years old. Shes slowly gettin to like it especially when it comes on boost! :D

Interesting, situation is reversed in our house, if hubby even hints about swapping the supe I throw a hissy fit!:D

It's your car tell her to STFU, you don't make your other half get rid of something that makes them happy just becuase you don't like it!

Vicki x

Guest Budz86

I was going to write a long essay to the effect of 'your life, your car. etc etc' but it seems everyone has beat me to it! :D

Just tell her if she hates it that much, when you both go out she can drive...that means you can drink! :thumbs:

Girlfriend was not too keen on the Supra when I told her I brought it... now she is excited everytime I come to see her! She said something about the way she likes the jspec suspenision which makes the car bounce slightly when driving along... I turned to say what do you mean and then got distracted! :p

in our convo last night, baring in mind that she is an old friend and we have decided to be a little more.

she just thinks that its a waste of money and that if i wanted a sports car i should have bought a ferrari, only cos her sisters fella is minted and has one.

Lil old me has to do with what wage i get and the best i can with it.

I think she wants me to get something a lil more sophisticated like an M3 e46.

God what to do dilemmas

NEVER let a woman decide what car YOU drive, thin end of the wedge:)

Well i'm 64 in a few weeks boys and there is no way i'd sell mine, if i did the wife would think i was ready to lay down and die!!

If i offered to replace it with a Merc she'd think i was already dead;);)

PS. Keep a watch out for dictators,

:(

run your car on max boost, belt her down and give her a ride of her life! until she isnt screaming and throwing up dont give up! work a treat on my girly....

ow and p.s. tell her that you will give up what you enjoy if she gives up what she enjoys, beauty crap, expensive hair dryers etc etc etc.

tell her that you will give up what you enjoy if she gives up what she enjoys, beauty crap, expensive hair dryers etc etc etc.

Yes. "What, give up my supra? Only if you chuck out all the pairs of shoes that are cluttering up the house. Who do you think you are, Sarah Jessica Parker??" :D