The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shes not happy with the supra

supra_si

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditch the current bird.

You had the Supra before she came on stream. She's no right to tell you what to do. Not as if she knows what she's talking about. If you're worried about what woman to date because of what she'll think of your car you should just put up a personals ad in this forum. Plenty of sensible ladies here that like a "little boost" every now and then :)

just wanted something same power rear wheel drive and a little younger really i think thats what shes put into my mind, arrrgghhhh im brainwashed

Supra Si - this is your final public warning. Get a grip man!

:D

Her sisters bloke has a Ferrari? She obviously is just competing with her. Get a big single and some Chris Wilson suspension and offer him to come to a race day! :D

Or is it that you're hoping you can make her happy and get some of her dads moolah when you're married? :confused:

most women feel like that if its the car car car. Make her feel special cook some dinner for her or make a night all about her. She'll be grand for another while then.

Eh?

Have some dignity man. Ignore this.

ditched, and now taking a new bird out tonight for a swanky meal, i have to pick her up in the supe though and im dreading it as the exhaust is blowing like a biatch. sounds more scooby than supra.

Way to go !!! Proper order, " take no sh1T from no injuns" - John Wayne.

Get that exhaust fixed, your letting the side down lol. You can introduce the new one to "percy" over the bonnet lmao. ;)

Im looking into getting the exhaust fixed, i really want to keep the HKS but the crack seems to have gone all the way round the pipe now, not sure what can be done to save it. i think i could pop to halfrauds and try and get some wrap on it for now to save some embarassment after work.

Work fast, indeed i do :D

Chicks dig supra's. If they don't, they're just materialistic!

I've made many a girl squeal in my Supra, and that's only by driving sideways! ;)

EDIT: I was actually considering getting something a little more sensible, equally as big, black and blingy, then after driving it today and reading this thread - She's staying!! :D