The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Southend!

DamanC

Any weekend after this one should be ok for me, i'm off to Lanzagrotty for a week tomorrow! yippie no work for a week!:yahoo:

its a gtst, but its gorgeous buddy.

he has just started having sme problems with it though so he is scratching his head abit.

it makes a fart sound sometimes when he pushes it?

Has it got a standard boost re-circ valve or bov?

I've heard "fart" sorta noises under acceleration from boost recirc valves in the past. Weak diaphram springs or running above stock boost levels on stock/knackered valve, just an idea mind you, along the same lines it could be something else related to boost pressure like a hose/pipe leak.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a southender is long overdue. :)

I was thinking in the next 3-6weeks time. Just would like an idea of who is up for it?

Usual plan, Tesco on the A127, down to the seafront after a couple of runs up the strip, some iffy donunts of the iffy "staff" at the regular place and then if the weather is any good down to the 'spot' for some more photos like last year: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=122397

Any dates anyone want to avoid?

I would be up for this, not been to southend for years,dont they gate the front off now?

Would be a long one, all those from northamptonshire could join then head across to cambridge for the supe's here to join then onto bury and ipswich through colchester and chelmsford then out to southend! By then could be massive :D:D

Would be a long one, all those from northamptonshire could join then head across to cambridge for the supe's here to join then onto bury and ipswich through colchester and chelmsford then out to southend! By then could be massive :D:D
Damn right it would when you put it like that this has huge potential for a big convoy! WHEN WHEN WHEN?? :ecstatic::ecstatic::yahoo:

for the honington boys are we going to RV with any others at the tescos in bury (A14) for a convoy?
Well stevo are you bunch of phsyotic mofos coming down to ipswich after you all meet in bury mate? Then to southend in full tactical gear?

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fook offfffffff. Tesco's is too far away for me.

sorry fella did i invite u ?????? if ya not a honington boy and not from the local area then i guess i didnt :p

Well stevo are you bunch of phsyotic mofos coming down to ipswich after you all meet in bury mate? Then to southend in full tactical gear?

could do like there are more supras poping up in honington every day so there might be a few lol tactical gear i aint gettin into full rig to go to a meet unless its fancy dress or there is a real fit chick at the other end waiting to rip my uniform off with her teeth lol

Edited by supra steveo (see edit history)

i might be up for this as well. my nan is over due a visit (south benfleet) so could be a good excuse!

Has a date been set?.. sounds like fun!:D

If u guys fancy going ill come along aswell. Ive been twice and although its a long trip its agood night.

Ive u havent been down southend seafront at night then its amazing and something you should see. a huge mixture of chavs in saxo's and the like and then you can be stood chatting and something like a RS200 will roar past followed by a TVR or something. Last time I went there was some loon with a turbocharded quad bike!

Be ready for arriving back home at 1-2am though lol