The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Southend!

DamanC

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was another great night really anjoyed it. Was good to see you all again and some people i havent met before as always well worth the journey. Tooquicktostop good luck in france mate all the best it was good to meet you mate i hope your those lads from prague turn up for you today bud. I have to get a nur spec r that sounded lovely!!! Look forward to the next meet already and the pics from Daman.

thanks lads pleasure to see you :D

Was a really good meet, well enjoyed it and definately need to do it again.

was a good turn out too and great to see you all gain.

Just waiting for damon to put the pics up well looking forward to seeing the writing.

RobbyD762 Thanks for letting us stay over last night mate will pop down again sometime to see you both:D

Now.. thanks to following 'm45sey' im gonna have to look into a decat pipe (i still have both mine)....and so it begins..lol

You cant blame me:innocent:

But once you start you cant stop:eyebrows:

Thanks Daman.Good night. Enjoyed the convoy down to the front, except being left behind by the turbos, lol. Was a laugh listening to all the crowd down the front counting as we went past! Think i was No. 7. Must have looked great as that many Supras made their way along the front.

Looking forward to the next one.:)

Guest RobbyD762
Was a really good meet, well enjoyed it and definately need to do it again.

was a good turn out too and great to see you all gain.

Just waiting for damon to put the pics up well looking forward to seeing the writing.

RobbyD762 Thanks for letting us stay over last night mate will pop down again sometime to see you both:D

Hey buddy no problem your both always welcome anytime. We had a great evening. This was my first meet and i really really enjoyed it. Thanks to all there and thanks to Damon for taking some wicked pic's of "Lil Bandit" lol.Cant wait for the next meet!!!! :trampoline:

Hey buddy no problem your both always welcome anytime. We had a great evening. This was my first meet and i really really enjoyed it. Thanks to all there and thanks to Damon for taking some wicked pic's of "Lil Bandit" lol.Cant wait for the next meet!!!! :trampoline:

We will let you know when im on leave and organise to come down and see you both.

Glad you enjoyed it Rob and there will be plenty more:D

Daman, thanks for organising! It was a brillant night with some excellent photography including your techno dance light show! :D

Glad you had fun lads. Processing photos now :)

Got in @ 5am, after our 'little' diversion :D

Little diversion? Well guess what, about 1 mile down from our "little visit" I see flashing blue lights, so I do what naturally you do when your asian and its very late at night and your in old folks town...I stopped. Only to see 3 ford focus estate cars block the road behind me and the one to the left which I wanted to turn into. So I didnt move and stayed in the car for couple of minutes for fear of maybe getting shot due to our little visit earlier. I got out slowly, walked over asked if their was a problem and if he could move so I can reverse and turn left. He looks at me and then just says "ok" and then tells the units to shift! An they all just speed off! I am like WTF! :blink:

Lucky I didnt have a beard or it might have been a different story! :p

you little visit earlier?

what have you done... :p

Trust you to come out with that! :p

Well the last 4 remaining Supes ended up in M.O.D land! Was thinking of taking some photoshots but knowing the M.O.D they most proberly were thinking practise shots! :eyebrows:

You cant blame me:innocent:

But once you start you cant stop:eyebrows:

lol...no blame bud... going down to the front with you in front and 'toofasttostop's dump valve behind was big smiles all round in my car!!

@ ABZ post.... OMG!! lol