The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Southend!

DamanC

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh, I am up for it! Never been with a Supra convey as I am a noob, anyone leaving from West\Central\East London? Think this should go into the calendar so then we got a proper list...woohoo roll on 13th June!

Arse! I can't make this. :(

Your not alone mate! Thought i had paid more off the holiday than I actually have turns out that I still owe £150, so no money left to go to southend and get through the month :(

Gutted! :(

Guest bennyessex

Maaaaaan my cars just been painted so I really would have liked to come along as a newb.

However I have a day with the inlaws planned, if broken my Mrs has promised me death! :search:

Cant believe i have never seen the post.

I should be up for this wilth the honington lads meeting/attaching to a convoy.

Where is the best place for us Bury lads to meet the convoy?

I think if rob boi starts off with the cambridge lads WHYT etc if there going they come down to bury meet you nutters then to ipswich to meet the ippy lads then fire down the A12 to the tesco meeting point on the A127???

I think if rob boi starts off with the cambridge lads WHYT etc if there going they come down to bury meet you nutters then to ipswich to meet the ippy lads then fire down the A12 to the tesco meeting point on the A127???

Via Colchester of course ;)

Right the long haired general sais yes to us coming,

so i will confirm with my camp lot to see who is coming and we will arrange to attach onto someones convoy down there

Shes said yes to us coming? You and your girl coming or is she seeing the rest of the lads too? :p:p;):D