The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Southend!

DamanC

sorry fella did i invite u ?????? if ya not a honington boy and not from the local area then i guess i didnt :p :rlol:

could do like there are more supras poping up in honington every day so there might be a few lol tactical gear i aint gettin into full rig to go to a meet unless its fancy dress or there is a real fit chick at the other end waiting to rip my uniform off with her teeth lol

I think theres going to be loads of birds down there hungry for some soop action! (man soop that is) Not sure if you will find a chick to rip a full rig off with her teeth but i could bring my dog....mind you in saying that you will probably find one when you get there :D :p

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its the 13th then I wont make the convoy! I'm working til half 5 and by the time i've got home had a shower and got ready cant see it being much before half 6! If your all meeting at 7 down the 'end then i'll meet you down there!

If u guys fancy going ill come along aswell. Ive been twice and although its a long trip its agood night.

Ive u havent been down southend seafront at night then its amazing and something you should see. a huge mixture of chavs in saxo's and the like and then you can be stood chatting and something like a RS200 will roar past followed by a TVR or something. Last time I went there was some loon with a turbocharded quad bike!

Be ready for arriving back home at 1-2am though lol

More chavs in saxo's though! Last time I went and ending up in lakeside with skylines drifting past where we had parked! :D

June 13th!

Ill post the full detials in the first thread later. KO about 7pm @ the Tesco on the A127 :)

Talking about this Tescos:p

sorry fella did i invite u ?????? if ya not a honington boy and not from the local area then i guess i didnt :p

I can spit on tesco's SOUTHEND!! from my house:p

The easiest would be northampton lot make there way to cambridge i.e a14 then down to ipswich to join a12 then turn off to southend along the a127 with people joining along the way! Think I may be ill on the 13th , can't miss the convoy! :D

The easiest would be northampton lot make there way to cambridge i.e a14 then down to ipswich to join a12 then turn off to southend along the a127 with people joining along the way! Think I may be ill on the 13th , can't miss the convoy! :D
Ill write you a sick note mate :D