The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Southend!

DamanC

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if rob boi starts off with the cambridge lads WHYT etc if there going they come down to bury meet you nutters then to ipswich to meet the ippy lads then fire down the A12 to the tesco meeting point on the A127???

Im not going bud, I cant afford it! Not sure if Why T's going, haven't spoken to him since the last meet!

I expect loads of pics and vids :)

Guest RobbyD762
Saturday June 13th @ 7pm Meeting at tesco's just off the A127. A copy of the map can be found here. For you posh toffs with Dave Dave sat nav the postcode is SS0 0JP.

For the hungry people, there is a smashing pub next door (you cant miss it), to have some much before meeting everyone. Meet there for 6pm

See you guys there :)

We will leave Tesco's at around 8.30/9pm and head to the front to try and get some parking spaces. When things quiten down, we can go find that funky spot for some nice photos. Anyone remember exactly where it is? :D

-------------------------OLD POST----------------------------------------

I think a southender is long overdue. :)

I was thinking in the next 3-6weeks time. Just would like an idea of who is up for it?

Usual plan, Tesco on the A127, down to the seafront after a couple of runs up the strip, some iffy donunts of the iffy "staff" at the regular place and then if the weather is any good down to the 'spot' for some more photos like last year: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=122397

Any dates anyone want to avoid?

Hey just wanted to let you know that getting parking spaces on the sea front on saturday night after 7pm is going to be tricky. It gets really really busy after 8:30pm. Just thought id let you know id hate if we rocked up there and had no where to park up.

Hey just wanted to let you know that getting parking spaces on the sea front on saturday night after 7pm is going to be tricky. It gets really really busy after 8:30pm. Just thought id let you know id hate if we rocked up there and had no where to park up.

You coming then dude?

Guest RobbyD762
You coming then dude?

Yep the general say's go go go lol. Becky will be coming with me. I live about 2mins from the park up place.

Guest RobbyD762
Sweet, cas says she will put the wedding pics onto cd and bring it down for becky.

See you both on sat then dude

Nice one mate, Becky say's thanks, see you on Sat mate.:p

What time do you want to get there?

6 for the pub or 7 at tesco's?

As it may be us Bury lads convoying down to meet you

i'm easy big man what if were at tescos meeting point at half 6 hows that? That would mean you cruising past ippy about half 5?

i'm easy big man what if were at tescos meeting point at half 6 hows that? That would mean you cruising past ippy about half 5?

I always knew you were easy:p

And yes im big:d

Do you have a postcode where we can meet you lot so i know what time we can leave and work out a route

Guest RobbyD762
Thats if you get the pit lane passes like i did last year.

Your recruiting this year so might not get them:p

Allllllllllllan just wanted to let you know that the pub (Strawberry Fields) is right next to Tesco, you have to pass it to get in to Tesco car park. After the meet did you and Cas want to come to ours for tea what what lol??;)

I always knew you were easy:p

And yes im big:d

Do you have a postcode where we can meet you lot so i know what time we can leave and work out a route

I think theres only 2 of us from ipswich going myself and probrox. Do you know where you come off the A14 onto the 12 heading for chelmsford? Just as you join then 12 theres a layby only a few hundred metres up ill wait for you there it will save you pulling in off the main drag mate. What time do you expect to be going past there at?

Allllllllllllan just wanted to let you know that the pub (Strawberry Fields) is right next to Tesco, you have to pass it to get in to Tesco car park. After the meet did you and Cas want to come to ours for tea what what lol??;)

Yeah could do but dont know what time the meet finishes

I think theres only 2 of us from ipswich going myself and probrox. Do you know where you come off the A14 onto the 12 heading for chelmsford? Just as you join then 12 theres a layby only a few hundred metres up ill wait for you there it will save you pulling in off the main drag mate. What time do you expect to be going past there at?

Not too sure buddy,

Are we wanting to arrive at tesco for half 6?

I think it takes about 1 hr 40 mins so will probably leave here at a bout half 4 ish.

Will have to check map

anyone heading down from the midlands? or a convoy i could joing? otherwise ill head down myself

You can attach onto us Bury st edmunds lot if you want on your way down.

We will be going A14-A12 and meeting up with tonny tt and probox

Yeah could do but dont know what time the meet finishes

Not too sure buddy,

Are we wanting to arrive at tesco for half 6?

I think it takes about 1 hr 40 mins so will probably leave here at a bout half 4 ish.

Will have to check map

You can attach onto us Bury st edmunds lot if you want on your way down.

We will be going A14-A12 and meeting up with tonny tt and probox

I think the meet will be a late one according to Daman :) as i said mate im easy haha whatever you think mate you lads have the majority vote. Ill pm phil and see what time hes ok to meet for.

I think the meet will be a late one according to Daman :) as i said mate im easy haha whatever you think mate you lads have the majority vote. Ill pm phil and see what time hes ok to meet for.

Well steve and phil are'nt coming so it may be me and possibly 2 others.

How long/far is it from you two?