The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supradrome - Discussion thread

Tom S

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im booked for the pod but not sure about this yet . when is the latest date to book ?

Good point, I knew I'd forgetten to add a key detail: food/drink passes need to be ordered by the Wednesday before.

As far as I'm aware there isn't a cut-off date for camping or day passes (Tom can confirm!) - although I think your chances of turning up on the day and getting the discount Tom & Branners have arranged wouid be slim.

Tom, Please count us in, and whatever we can do to help just let us know. Just let us know when you want the money.

Just one question any chance that there would be food for us awkward veggies, or do you want me to pick some up. (No Quorn though please)

Looking forward to this :ecstatic:

there will indeed be a marquee and fridges and stuff.

Running to a similar format to Tom's JAE2006 and JAE2007.

So basically a massive party with a bit of a car show the following day.

That's great news, can't wait :)

Remembered this morning that I booked the premier travel inn months ago for this :blink: Anyone else stopping there?

Tom, Please count us in, and whatever we can do to help just let us know. Just let us know when you want the money.

Just one question any chance that there would be food for us awkward veggies, or do you want me to pick some up. (No Quorn though please)

I can bring some nuts :D

So basically a massive party with a bit of a car show the following day.

Yep yep, so let's get it filled. :cool:

You can pay NOW, and their is a veggie option.

Please see the details thread for the, erm, details. ;)

DETAILS & BOOKINGS THREAD HERE - scroll to the bottom for the recently added SupraDrome details. :thumbs:

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the online booked has nowhere to put the discount code :(

Really? OMG!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=2423602

Although they have an online booking system, to use the code you will need to call the booking hotline on: (01604) 784948.

Read again Mike ;)

It's already oversized text, not sure what else I can do to make it clearer. :(

We are having words with billing about a number of activities and I will let you k now as soon as I can.

Tom :eyebrows:

Still trying to decide ifit's worth staying over, any news on the above activities ?

Cheers

G

We are staying at a hotel overnight on saturday, Is it cool just to bring our own drink to the campsite?

Sorry nope. :innocent:

I can get you a visitor admission (free) but you would not be able to bring your own food / drink it defeats the object so to speak. :blink:

Paypal are in the middle of refunding me from a dispute, I'll pay then otherwise it'll be sat in that account.

Can't wait for this, it's always such good fun!

Are you going to tuck me up in bed again after you'd chucked me in a ditch like JAE 2007? :D