Jon / Gaz

cost is £15 payment to Club Paypal address and PM to SteveR as follows

How to pay for 'Supradrome' (at Billing):

(Supra Pod booking details are above!)

Please read carefully...

Please book camping/caravan/hotels stays directly with Billing, but

!!!click this link first!!!

For SupraDrome The club is taking bookings for FOOD & DRINK passes, only:

£15 per head, whether meat eater or veggie, for access to the club BBQ and beer fridge from Saturday evening until Sunday early afternoon.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you don't follow the above request accurately you risk your booking & payment going missing. Please realise it's time consuming handling 150 bookings without having to chase a dozen or so people for details they didn't PM me

:p

-->>Supradrome discussion thread here

Get booking!

RSVP for Supra Pod Click here!

RSVP for Supradrome: Click here!

Map of the campsite attached, Supradrome will be in "ShellDuck 2" :D

Edited by SteveR (see edit history)

Oops... forgot to book camping!

Just booked and the discount code no longer applies (had to be booked before 1/8/09, although she did let me off after pleading ignorance).

She asked that I pass on that discount no longer applies though.

Do spectators need membership cards too? Just renewed mine and doubt new one will get here by Saturday, and my boyfriend's (Benoir) hasn't had his through the post either! Got no access to printer coz it's summer holidays!

Edited by Babe (see edit history)

Just booked and the discount code no longer applies (had to be booked before 1/8/09, although she did let me off after pleading ignorance).

Do spectators need membership cards too? Just renewed mine and doubt new one will get here by Saturday, and my boyfriend's (Benoir) hasn't had his through the post either! Got no access to printer coz it's summer holidays!

we just tried to book too - last minute as usual, and we got the same story... no discount was available to us though :(

Mike

just print one off on your pc

Apologies, it appears the Discount is only applicable for up to 7 days prior.

Cost should still only be £20 per night as you should be booking without ELECTRIC... (I've got that covered) ;)

Last call for Food is tomorrow Wednesday 5th August!!

See you all soon :p

Room booked, i shall be the one paraletic crawling up the hotel path, and if Darryl has anything to do with it so will the other half :D

Kayla, you will need to pay the club paypal £15 per person before the event (ie Thursday @ Latest)

:D

DON'T MISS OUT!

BOOKINGS FOR FOOD/DRINK AT BILLING (AND SUPRA POD DRAG/DRIFT PLACES) COULD CLOSE ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT IF I CHOOSE TO HEAD TO BILLING EARLY!

!! YOU'VE HAD MONTHS TO GET SIGNED UP - DON'T DELAY ANY LONGER !!

Reminder: Supra Pod spectators can pay on the day at the gate.

Ta. ;)

For people staying at billing on friday night

i have booked a mobile home for the weekend and have a few of us round for a beer and poss a bbq (if there is one) on friday night, all welcome and if you cannot find us, give me a call on 07920077338 :D

For people staying at billing on friday night

i have booked a mobile home for the weekend and have a few of us round for a beer and poss a bbq (if there is one) on friday night, all welcome and if you cannot find us, give me a call on 07920077338 :D

and Saturday night Gaz????????:eyebrows::blink: