The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supradrome - Discussion thread

Tom S

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to Suprapod with my son Jake who is 6 and a friend with his son who is 7. They really want to go camping at the night and we really want to come to Supradrome as it sounds like it's going to be ace. Is there an age limit to who can come? Would people mind if there were children at Supradrome?

Billing is a public campsite so children are all over the shop.

Just be sure you are comfortable with what they might hear and see (check the karting NWS pictures for an idea of what Blackie does on his day off).

You could start the evening with us and then move off to your tent which can be pitched anywhere you choose on the site. Then you wont be so disturbed by the strange and quite frankly worrying noises that will come from the marquee.

Cheers Branners :thumbs: He should be fine tbh, he has seen me in some fair states before and his uncle Adam (who is coming with me) is just as bad as me :)

The next thing is would we pay £15 for them just to have something to eat in the evening from the club? I think they would only manage 1 burger/hot dog before they are full, and don't think they would get through much beer tbh :D

Billing is a public campsite so children are all over the shop.

Just be sure you are comfortable with what they might hear and see (check the karting NWS pictures for an idea of what Blackie does on his day off).

You could start the evening with us and then move off to your tent which can be pitched anywhere you choose on the site. Then you wont be so disturbed by the strange and quite frankly worrying noises that will come from the marquee.

:blink::eyebrows:

Cheers Branners :thumbs: He should be fine tbh, he has seen me in some fair states before and his uncle Adam (who is coming with me) is just as bad as me :)

The next thing is would we pay £15 for them just to have something to eat in the evening from the club? I think they would only manage 1 burger/hot dog before they are full, and don't think they would get through much beer tbh :D

the £15 includes all drinks, ie Soft as well. Also will include breakfast and lunch depending on numbers involved.

We usually have too much food to allow all members to eat well. I know it sounds potentially expensive but when you work out £3.50 for a burger usually and £1.50 for a soft drink, it becomes pretty cheap.

But I'd leave it to you, ask about most will tell you the system works ;)

we will just get blind drunk before we turn up then :innocent: :D

Blackie,

you might not be allowed access if you are blind drunk before arriving.

Also you will not be able to access the club food & drink and you will not be allowed to purchase alcohol or food from the club as we don't have a license to sell either :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Just tries to book onto Billing campsite and they said it was a minimum of 2 nights stay for camping and that it was £26 per night. When I told them the discount number and said I was from the club they said they would discount it by £5 but would still have to pay for 2 nights making it £42 :(

Anyone booked on and had the same? Or did she just not like my Manchester accent? :tongue:

Just tries to book onto Billing campsite and they said it was a minimum of 2 nights stay for camping and that it was £26 per night. When I told them the discount number and said I was from the club they said they would discount it by £5 but would still have to pay for 2 nights making it £42 :(

Anyone booked on and had the same? Or did she just not like my Manchester accent? :tongue:

Ask to speak to Karen, it should be £15 PER night after the discount. You should be able to book 1 night only.

I'm awaiting a call back re-this.;)

Ask to speak to Karen, it should be £15 PER night after the discount. You should be able to book 1 night only.

I'm awaiting a call back re-this.;)

Just asked to speak to Karen and they gave me another number to phone....

01604 408181

Think this is Billings number and the other goes through to a central booking office?

She was out of the office and I was told someone will phone me back.

All sorted now. They just phoned me back. Got it all booked.

If anyone else has a problem it might be best to phone the number on the above post and ask for Karen. :)

Ignore the above number, they have it sorted.

The had moved the bookings to a central team, they are new and didn't have all of the facts. Do not call BILLING direct.

They are aware of the issue and the call centre should ensure it does not happen again.

we had no probs and was told we can put the tent up from 7.00am on sat is this right?

Nope, I'll be there from mid day setting the site up, please refrain from erecting any tents until I have positioned the plot corrctly as we will be setting a display first and tents afterwards ;)

Ignore the above number, they have it sorted.

The had moved the bookings to a central team, they are new and didn't have all of the facts. Do not call BILLING direct.

They are aware of the issue and the call centre should ensure it does not happen again.

Nope, I'll be there from mid day setting the site up, please refrain from erecting any tents until I have positioned the plot corrctly as we will be setting a display first and tents afterwards ;)

tom where is the link to pay for beer:d my eyesights not what it used to be, (too much beer drinking i reckon):D