The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supradrome - Discussion thread

Tom S

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

money sent via paypal for food money x2

When is the latest we can let you know for another drag strip place?

Answer - NOW.

Just to be 100% clear - sending money isn't enough to secure a place, you need to send me a PM with all of the required information AS WELL.

Check the HOW TO PAY details which can be found if you follow the link in my signature if you are still not sure.

We are going to pay at the door, was too late to get it at the members rate so the lady said we can just arrive and pay, its very unlikely it'll be booked out completely according to her

You cannot pay for food on the day. It has to be pre-booked. That is our agreement with Billing. You are not allowed to bring your own to the club event. So best to pay now.

;)

We are going to pay at the door, was too late to get it at the members rate so the lady said we can just arrive and pay, its very unlikely it'll be booked out completely according to her

Kearney, as Tom says you cannot pay the club for CAMPING, the "very last call" I mentioned is for the food & drink passes at Billing (and drift/drag entry into Pod).

CAMPING is paid direct to Billing, and you're right, the discount that was arranged has now expired.

Hang on, I want to pay £5 for me and £10 for the little lady to come with - we both plan on watching.

I take it we can just pay for food at a burger van or something?

I just woke up so I might not be understanding something.

This is the SupraDrome (at Billing AquaDrome) thread. You are talking about Supra Pod, which has a seperate discussion thread, here.

You cannot pay for food/drink PASSES that will be used at BILLING on the day, as we have to buy it all in advance.

The full details of both events can be found in the closed thread, linked in my sig. Please - everyone - READ THAT before asking any more questions! :p

This is the SupraDrome (at Billing AquaDrome) thread. You are talking about Supra Pod.

You cannot pay for food/drink PASSES that will be used at BILLING on the day, as we have to buy it all in advance.

Yup. Got it. I knew I should have showered before coming on here... too excited about 'Pod.

Sorry!
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_oops.gif

No offence to anyone, but I didn't plan on paying to watch people hang out and eat burgers!

OK I've made the decision that I probably won't get to leave for Billing today, BUT I am keen to be free to head that way first thing tomorrow.

SO - there is a short extension to the booking opportunity, but let me be very clear, this is your absolute final chance:

• Drag places at Supra Pod
  • Drift places at Supra Pod
  • Food/Drink passes for SupraDrome

...MUST be booked in advance.

At 7PM today, if you haven't pre-booked then the only thing you can do is turn up and pay on the gate to spectate.

AFTER 7PM TODAY I WILL REJECT ANY FURTHER BOOKINGS

Reminder: Camping at Billing AquaDrome (which is where SupraDrome will take place) is not bookable though the club: each individual needs to sort that directly with Billing either in advance or paying on the day: the discount arranged no longer applies so the onlything you benefit from paying in advance is the peace of mind you've got a space.

FULL details of both events, including a FAQ and how to book are in the Bookings & Details thread.

Answer - NOW.

Just to be 100% clear - sending money isn't enough to secure a place, you need to send me a PM with all of the required information AS WELL.

Check the HOW TO PAY details which can be found if you follow the link in my signature if you are still not sure.

Let you know details for what? Sorry but iv followed the link in your signature but i cant find anything saying i need to PM you details of food and drink at billing :blink:

As for the drag strip place, im not sure wether il be spectating or participating yet, Il let you know by tonight (and no this is not me being awkward as we are waiting to hear back from Ryan) :(

FOR ALL THOSE COMING TO SUPRADROME STRAIGHT AFTER SUPRAPOD

!!! Supra convoy from Santapod to SupraDrome at Billing Aquadrome !!!

I will be leading Main Supra Convoy from Santapod to Billing aquadrome.

Time to be leaving will be around 4.30 pm & arriving to Billing for about 5pm

Will also be announcing this at lunch break at Santapod too.

Will be nice to arrive all together at SupraDrome in big Supra Convoy style

OK I've made the decision that I probably won't get to leave for Billing today, BUT I am keen to be free to head that way first thing tomorrow.

SO - there is a short extension to the booking opportunity, but let me be very clear, this is your absolute final chance:

At 7PM today, if you haven't pre-booked then the only thing you can do is turn up and pay on the gate to spectate.

Reminder: Camping at Billing AquaDrome (which is where SupraDrome will take place) is not bookable though the club: each individual needs to sort that directly with Billing either in advance or paying on the day: the discount arranged no longer applies so the onlything you benefit from paying in advance is the peace of mind you've got a space.

FULL details of both events, including a FAQ and how to book are in the Bookings & Details thread.

Less than 90 mins 'till I close the advanced bookings!

OK THAT'S IT!

NO MORE BOOKINGS, THANKYOU

You can still come to Supra Pod, you will need to pay at the gate on the day and can only spectate (members = £5, non-members = £10).

You can still come to Billing, but can't book any food/drink passes any more. (Camping/day entry is still payable direct to Billing either in advance or on the day(s))

Thank you one and all. :thumbs:

We should be arriving at Billing between 6 and 7 tonight :D

Any ideas on were to park in Shellduck 2?

It's 2 large fields, i need firm ground to park on due to the weight of the motorhome (not my weight, before anyone says it :p)

Are you putting marque up near top end or on concrete slab?

I don't fancy having to move the motorhome & mates caravan tomorrow when we get back from Pod :blink: