The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What rare parts are there on supras?

Scott

I still have an old Motorola car phone in centre compartment. It's wired into its own speakers behind it, a mic at the sun visor and a flat areal on the rear window. Never had it working though as I don't know if phones that old are still in service.

Also after reading the old discussions, my uk spec is all black inside. Black carpets, leather, and headlining

The parking sensors can also be seen in the right of the last picture provided by nic's link so I would think it was a factory option too.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On mine I've got the small front mud flaps/guards, parking sensors and the light strip on the door. Just bought the door knee pad thing aswell. I did have the stock stereo with the remote, I didn't know if the remote controll was anything special?

The led red lights on the door! Look great at night on a white car I must say :)

I have these too :D

I wonder why nobody pointed Diff cooler? Although I think only some EU spec have this extra.

Also electrically adjusted headlights height (or whatever it is called).

As for the telephone, there is a fuse for that in the fusebox, so they might have had the idea to put it optional at some point...

I have these too :D

I wonder why nobody pointed Diff cooler? Although I think only some EU spec have this extra.

Also electrically adjusted headlights height (or whatever it is called).

As for the telephone, there is a fuse for that in the fusebox, so they might have had the idea to put it optional at some point...

All UK specs have the diff cooler and the electrically adjusted headlights ;)

As for the aftermarket parts being listed this wasn't really what I meant, I was thinking more along the lines of options at the OEM stage of buying. I suppose TRD parts could have been an optional extra though.

What about

TRD3000GT Kit

TRD Speedo

TRD Tacho

TRD Cluster(Speedo, tacho, petrol, water Temp)

Toyota Sat Nav

Toyota Alarm System

TRD Defi Guages

TRD Air panel Filter

TRD Supra Brakes

TRD Exhaust

TRD Brake lines

Toyota Optional Alloys

Toyota Baby Seat

Toyota Solar powered Deodorizer

Toyota A1 Wax

Edited by Jellybean (see edit history)

• 4 months later...
Guest The Hitman

The Euro-Spec TT's were mostly aerotops, with the larger brakes, aero bonnets, rear fog lamps and manual Getrag 6-speed box

The Euro-Spec TT's were mostly aerotops, with the larger brakes, aero bonnets, rear fog lamps and manual Getrag 6-speed box

ALL aerotops were jap imports. And none of them came with a manual box. There were a very small amount of N/A manuals Aerotops produced in the US but all left hand drives.

ALL aerotops were jap imports. And none of them came with a manual box. There were a very small amount of N/A manuals Aerotops produced in the US but all left hand drives.

Krister's car is LHD (and Euro, if I'm not mistaken) and is Aerotop.

Inspired to find out if that annoying thing rolling around under my passenger seat was possibly a flare... we went in search.

Found the following under the seats:

Seat stuff.jpg

Over £3, a Japanese coin and both labels off my mats. Bonus.

Notable use by dates:

Lockets 2004

Soft mints 2008

FLARE - 1998!!! (it's now stored safely away from the Supra)