Scott

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have had your supe since new ?

You must be one of the only owners on here to have had one since new.

No, I got it from my mate at 4 or 5 years old, he got it brand new and I've known it ever since day one. He came round hours after picking it up from the dealer to wind me up :D

Guest dangerousandy

I have a JDM rear window spoiler on my UK (I added it myself mind you) - also, my Supra was originally regestered to Toyota UK as a press demo car (hence the BPL reg number, like the Brouchure, Magazine and TV cars) and as a result I have a full Press Release Pack with all of the original Toyota Press photo's and slides, the preview brouchure and the first issue UK-Spec Brouchure. Also, my owners handbook features the MKIII Supra logo on the cover rather than the MKIV script logo.

I have a JDM rear window spoiler on my UK (I added it myself mind you) - also, my Supra was originally regestered to Toyota UK as a press demo car (hence the BPL reg number, like the Brouchure, Magazine and TV cars) and as a result I have a full Press Release Pack with all of the original Toyota Press photo's and slides, the preview brouchure and the first issue UK-Spec Brouchure. Also, my owners handbook features the MKIII Supra logo on the cover rather than the MKIV script logo.

So its the one in the top gear review vid then?

Edit, not quite they must have had more than one :p

Guest dangerousandy
So its the one in the top gear review vid then?

Edit, not quite they must have had more than one :p

Haha I wish!! The Supra in the Top Gear review IIRC was L65 BPL and was a 6 M/T....... mines auto! The cars in the Brouchure and Press shots are L65 BPL and L66 BPL, I'm just gussing mine was one the used at dealer launches etc or even as a showroom demonstrator

L65 BPL was also used in Oct 93 Fast Lane magazines comparison test with the Mitsubishi 3000GT.

L64 BPL was the car used in Dec 93 Motor Sport magazines Supra review

Wonder if these are still kicking about?