The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRR Dyno day May 9th - Supra club day

Homer

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just PMd Homer, in the light of my turbo seal leaking:(, i'm afraid i will have to give this one a miss, hopefully next time, sorry guys.

Thanks mate, that leaves one free slot, although I did overbook a little as some were likely to drop out, so might need to more one of the power runs back a little.

I'm sure Jon was down for a power run as well? Has this been changed by him? I'll still be there early just to mingle and say hi and help out if needed.

The car will get a power run after the mapping is finished :)

Thanks mate, that leaves one free slot, although I did overbook a little as some were likely to drop out, so might need to more one of the power runs back a little.

The car will get a power run after the mapping is finished :)

Thanks Darryl.

So do you lot need any help? Stuff bringing etc...etc....

Thanks Darryl.

So do you lot need any help? Stuff bringing etc...etc....

Thanks for the offer Dave, nothing needed really as the SRR guys handle all the power runs and I'll be organising the cars.

Done this quite a few times now so things run well provided people turn up on time :D

However, if we need anything on the day, I know who to ask ;) :p

Just heard from jamie that he can't make the AM slot due, is there anyone on the PM session that would be willing to swap spaces? Please! If not, that means we have a spare session in the morning should any others want it.

right, how about little snacks? anybody want samosa's, kebabs etc.? i can probably get up a lil earlier and wip up some stuff? just as long as though there are microwaves :D

That would be really good mate, but I don't know if there's a microwave there :D I will check with Charlie, if not I could bring one!

Just heard from jamie that he can't make the AM slot due, is there anyone on the PM session that would be willing to swap spaces? Please! If not, that means we have a spare session in the morning should any others want it.

That would be really good mate, but I don't know if there's a microwave there :D I will check with Charlie, if not I could bring one!

can you guys handle spice? approx. how many guys will there be in total? i can guarantee the samosa's and spring roles, the kebabs though take ages to make and cook.

p.s. what time is jamie in for? im at 13.15 i think if that helps...

Edited by adnanshah247 (see edit history)

can you guys handle spice? approx. how many guys will there be in total? i can guarantee the samosa's and spring roles, the kebabs though take ages to make and cook.

I think most of us are okay with spicey food :D No need to go overboard, I'll still bring some stuff to make sarnies with and we have pizza for lunch, so some small snacks would be great :thumbs: