Na Aero to Big single 6 speed Aero Project

supradibbs

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to see Waynes car today.

LeeP and Wayne putting the new turbo on and the engine back in hope it all went well guys.

I have got to say that even with the engine sat on Waynes garage floor the car looked :cool:. Love the colour and when the Do luck spoiler is sprayed it will be stunning.:thumbs:

Got to see Waynes car today.

LeeP and Wayne putting the new turbo on and the engine back in hope it all went well guys.

I have got to say that even with the engine sat on Waynes garage floor the car looked :cool:. Love the colour and when the Do luck spoiler is sprayed it will be stunning.:thumbs:

Thanks buddy was great too meet you today..

The engine is in pretty much ready to fire up ran into one issue sadly which is gonna hold things up, we are gonna have to run with one of SRDs billet lower water pipes as the new IC pipe runs up inside the wing.

Also waiting for both IC pipes to have the BOV flanges welded on and repolished as the car will now be running too BOVs to cope with the stupid HP:d

Lee should be along soon with some piccys

Everything on this car is absolutely awesome.

I must've re-read the whole thread loads of times now!

Everytime I think I'll stick with the auto in my aerotop, and then see this thread, I again want a manual.

...there's what... 3,4,5 people's threads who I wont read anymore before my savings go missing, big style!!! :D

Great work, well done to everyone involved so far. :)