The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Na Aero to Big single 6 speed Aero Project

supradibbs

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck! Dont forget to prime that turbo up.

Shes alive primed the turbo got pressure up on third attempt, car fired after about 30 secs.

Only problem i have is that the revs seem to be stuck at 3k with the cable disconnected and the TB slammed shut, think i may have a air leak but does sound the nuts:d

Forgot to add had a scary moment early i was checking temps inside the car when i heard couple of bangs from the front off the car, switched off rather quick walked round the front to find that the noise from the car had vibrated stuff of the shelves in the garage yes shes a beast:d

• 3 weeks later...

Update time:

The car is basically done just waiting on a few clamps to arrive then the front end can go back on, still awaiting my Titanium exhaust from Whifbitz should have that in the next few days.

The car is then going to SRD for a few jobs mainly fuse box relocation Alternator cable relocation etc etc.

The will then go off to Simon to have the rear wing painted then as they say jobs a good un:d

• 3 weeks later...

Bit of a update

Got my full titanium exhaust from whifbitz fitted lovely bit of kit cant believe how little it weighs

Got the idle issue sorted but now the exhaust has been fitted its running like a pig massively over fueling so need to have a play tomorrow and try and figure whats going on

The car sounds awesome though:)

Also changed the gearbox and diff oil which is a job i have been trying to get round too for ages

Its not one of my own exhausts, its one I had here off a scrapped car. Mine will be done next week, you wait until you see it, will be a work of art.

Ahh got ya, will your system only fit with your turbokit or are you doing one that will fit with boostlogic/hks etc kits?