The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Na Aero to Big single 6 speed Aero Project

supradibbs

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the car is really coming on now the exhaust is fitted trying to find the pictures will upload them later.

Car is now back at the bodyshop so simon can respray the boot and new spoiler also having the rear quarter redone as we had a small issue with the firbeglass.

Also got the new throttle cable installed and a few odds and sods that i have been wanting to get done for a while.

Ryan is booked for the 27th for remap then she will be going on the dyno, am hoping for around 850 but Lee seems to think she will make quite a bit more, gonna order some R888s today i think:d

On a spl you will make a load more power than 850bhp if you have the fueling to support it mate.

Hub dyno i guess? i dont fancy your chances of getting any traction on rollers.

Yeah that was my thoughts gonna see how it goes on surrey rolling road but have a feeling gonna need to get it on a hub.

Fueling wise twin pumps -10 lines and rail 1000cc injectors gonna see what the duty is like on the 1000s may order a set of 1600s

Yeah that was my thoughts gonna see how it goes on surrey rolling road but have a feeling gonna need to get it on a hub.

Fueling wise twin pumps -10 lines and rail 1000cc injectors gonna see what the duty is like on the 1000s may order a set of 1600s

If you want the most from it you are going to need bigger injectors mate, looking into the same myself now.

Get the injectors now as you don't have to have it mapped by Ryan twice then. Saves him a day mapping and you some cash for the map. If you don't get it on the hub dyno then don't fit the 888's until after the dyno.

EDIT: Looks great dude :)

• 3 weeks later...

Well a long day hit a few snags we blow a IC pipe at about 660 bhp, but thanks too Lees and Ryans help got it sorted and back on the dyno.

Car made 740 but that was only at 1.4 bar and 7500 rpm charlie had to back off due too a fueling issue, looks like a pump issue or the wiring to the pump.

Ryan expects this to make around 900 maybe more.

Car feels amazing now pulls so hard and smooth and the sound from the T51 OMG.

Will upload video and dyno printout tomorrow as am beat so off too bed.

Well a long day hit a few snags we blow a IC pipe at about 660 bhp, but thanks too Lees and Ryans help got it sorted and back on the dyno.

Car made 740 but that was only at 1.4 bar and 7500 rpm charlie had to back off due too a fueling issue, looks like a pump issue or the wiring to the pump.

Ryan expects this to make around 900 maybe more.

Car feels amazing now pulls so hard and smooth and the sound from the T51 OMG.

Will upload video and dyno printout tomorrow as am beat so off too bed.

Nice one Wayne, make a lovely noise those turbos dont they. Hope the SRR dyno will allow you to get that figure otherwise its off to a hub dyno for you.

Nice one Wayne, make a lovely noise those turbos dont they. Hope the SRR dyno will allow you to get that figure otherwise its off to a hub dyno for you.

Thats the plan if we can get this fueling sorted is going on the hub dyno wends

God the turbo is amazing paul the sound the best part is around 3800 on a hard pull sounds like a jet engine spooling:d