How important is a private reg to you?

Matt H

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

er me 2 lol i always used to remember it as " late to linc's" lol being a lincolnshire lad it fitted .:p:rolleyes:

Thats just wierd! lol, what your mind must ponder on!! :D

my "user name" its just nice name i pick...don't believe in everything what You see... MattH REALLY?

Whats your real name then?

i personally think private reg plate are for complete and utter numpty that dont have anything else to spend there money on....a complete and utter waste of income, Its for people who want to show off and put them selve apart from the other folk...... thats my opinon......:tongue:

You've got one too, I take it! ;)

my other car is M111ANE

Oh yes, that's just poncy. :D

Had an ageless plate on the black one, but only bothered because it was on retention from a track car I had. The new car came with a private plate A6 SUP

I'm not that bothered about private plates, but the one thing that was always ammusing was people were always asking if the black one was a new car, many found it hard to believe it was 14 years old.

Im after buying my mates BE4T 1T (beat it) or you can space it out so it says BE 4 T1T (be a tit)

You couldn't do that, the plate is not possible, wouldn't it be more like BEA 71T ? Still, not a bad plate and has some comedy value :)

My father had FAR2T on his Volvo back in the late 80's, he thought it was very funny, most others parents dropping their kids off at a school didn't see it the same way :D

One of my firends mother had VIP1 on a beat up old Volvo 340 for years, they sold it for £100k about 10 years ago (made the national news at the time)! Her husband was a car dealer and bought it many years before for next to nothing, back when a privtae plate was extremely rare and the highest price was about a grand.

Edit - just seem that the same plate has been sold for £285k recently