The mkiv Supra Owners Club

650BHP - You are going to love this one

SupraAyf

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a high BHP for 1 bar of boost. Congratulations on that :)

cheers ......the problem i got is i listened to to many people who hadnt done this sort before and for that I WAS WRONG.....but i think that figure is very good for such low boost and we will be looking to improve this much further. Interpro would like us to do this fuel problem and then fetch the car back to them as they are very interested in the mods and they will then see if theres any mapping they can improve on...

Walbro pumps are rated at 500hp.There is many cars on here running high 500s with this pump.

The Bosch 044 pump is supposed to flow a lot more fuel than the walbro so if it had one of these in it should be more than enough to support your set up mate.

Walbro pumps are rated at 500hp.There is many cars on here running high 500s with this pump.

The Bosch 044 pump is supposed to flow a lot more fuel than the walbro so if it had one of these in it should be more than enough to support your set up mate.

yes we thought that.....whe they were doing the test, at around 5500 rpm the graph would flatten out and they said this was due to lack of fuel....whatever the problem is its a lack of fuel so we will be sorting this as soon as possible

yes we thought that.....whe they were doing the test, at around 5500 rpm the graph would flatten out and they said this was due to lack of fuel....whatever the problem is its a lack of fuel so we will be sorting this as soon as possible

was the tank empty :innocent:

So your tuner is pish. Cant even fit a decent fuel pump, but can send your turbos away to be redone.

Surely, and im not being a dick, but surely you must have know bfore going to the dyno that you couldnt run high boost?

Im sorry but this whole thing stll stinks of total bullshit. If your "tuner" cant even get a fuel pump right the i dont believe anything else has been done. I think your going to blow your turbos to bits.

Are you using the stock rail or aftermarket?

Well done for being a good sport as well;)

So your tuner is pish. Cant even fit a decent fuel pump, but can send your turbos away to be redone.

Surely, and im not being a dick, but surely you must have know bfore going to the dyno that you couldnt run high boost?

Im sorry but this whole thing stll stinks of total bullshit. If your "tuner" cant even get a fuel pump right the i dont believe anything else has been done. I think your going to blow your turbos to bits.

All in all i'd be having words with the tuner, didn't you say if it didn't meet the figure he'd do the work for free? I'd take him up on that offer!

Your torque is in Nm isnt it?

A single Walbro will run 560hp, it did on mine, a single Bosch 044 will run 600+, whats going flat, the power/torque curve or the AFRs going lean?

If you have a single Bosch 044 pump do not waste money on another as the issue will be somewhere else.

All in all i'd be having words with the tuner, didn't you say if it didn't meet the figure he'd do the work for free? I'd take him up on that offer!

he is allready loooking at the car and will be doing the work as of monday and yes it be free.....but realisticaly the figure will be a max of 510

Surely you goto give me credit for coming back on here and standing up to my mistakes

Its not your fault, its the Tuner who has taken you for a ride and you trusted them.

Fair play for taking a lot of the stick that been pushed your way, most would have been long gone :thumbs:

Surely you goto give me credit for coming back on here and standing up to my mistakes

It is credible that you came back and admitted your mistakes yes, but, maybe you should have listened to people other than your "tuner"- The REAL power figures of some of the cars on this site speak volumes for the amount of knowledge there is on here

I give you credit I do, bravo, you have been a good sport about this and didn't just run and hide.

You'll find a lot of help on here to get your car to your desired BHP i'm sure.

Hey end of the day it's faster than mine, lol!