6. SupraD06 = 430 BHP

7.Rich = 440fwhp on proper dyno

8. Tricky-Ricky 433 BHP

9. Beefyblx = 380 BHP

10. Hoff = 434.7 BHP

11. Tooquicktostop = 350ish before run aborted due to mechanical issues

12. homer = 440 at SRR, 490 on Interpro's

13. Jevansio = Wind Up

14. Edge = 784 @ Mcdonalds with electric supercharger, cork fueling system and drilled airbox

15. Kranz = 422.5 BHP

16. Chiefgroover = 453 FBHP

17. Dcarrter21 = 1258.558 BHP (900bhp nos shot)

18. Benkei - 0BHP - Engine explodes

19. Lbm - 349 BHP

I think I was close enough to claim the prize, what is the prize ??

Not a gift voucher to spend with your tuner I hope !

I came in at 349bhp, so surely I win a prize?

Edit: just found this...

I've changed my mind.

Earlier I'd suggested 349 BHP, now I'm not so sure.

Me ftw.

Edited by Lbm (see edit history)

Surely you goto give me credit for coming back on here and standing up to my mistakes

:clap:

i think we should feel sorry for the guy..

i dont think is his fault ?

hes had some stick (and put up with it) and now he has admitted its wrong and held his hands up..

so there is no reason to laugh at the guy..

now i suggest we can welcome him to the forum and if we wants more power to genuinely give him good advice unlike his tuner did..

:thumbs:

Hate to say it but "We told you so". Fairplay to you mate for coming back on and i wish you all the best for the rest of the project. Please please please listen to the guys on this forum they know the Supra inside out.

One more thing, If your tuner did this on a car in Japan and got 550-600bhp what went wrong? Have you questioned him? Is it anyone in the Cardiff area?

Good luck fella :thumbs:

get some forged pistons and then up the boost... OR... if your tuner claims its will be ok i'd deliberatly smash up the boost, fry the pistons, demand a whole engine rebuild on his expense...or if he thinks its too much money, give him the option to get you a free single setup. :)

i'm waiting to get my dyno results once i fit my new gearbox. then a few phone calls to the seller if it doesn't have the figure bhp i paid for....unless its more :)

get some forged pistons and then up the boost... OR... if your tuner claims its will be ok i'd deliberatly smash up the boost, fry the pistons, demand a whole engine rebuild on his expense...or if he thinks its too much money, give him the option to get you a free single setup. :)

i'm waiting to get my dyno results once i fit my new gearbox. then a few phone calls to the seller if it doesn't have the figure bhp i paid for....unless its more :)

How long you had it? And should you not have checked that bhp figure (Dyno plot) before you bought it?

How long you had it? And should you not have checked that bhp figure (Dyno plot) before you bought it?

i was young and foolish, bought the car on impulse with no knowledge of anything. stupidly trusted the guy selling it, told what the power approx was, said they were going to send me the sheet as he had misplaced it at the time and never found it :rolleyes: gearbox went 3 weeks later.... spent 5 months getting upgraded 5 speed box as i had no reciept from him as he was a private seller so had to save for a while. 3 days later got forced off the road by some twat trying to overtake another vehicle on other side of the road...and into a ditch hitting a tree at about 10mph... got it repaired and the gearbox went again 2 weeks later after i realised it was not a new upgraded one. had big argument with gearbox company and turned out they ripped me off repairing 5 speed rather than upgraded one. got car still and about to do a 6 speed conversion so haven't had time for dyno between problems. ive been a bit of an idiot i agree but i'm slowley learning from my mistakes lol