The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nurburgring trip 2009 (23-29 July)

little num

Im really looking forward to it car is being mapped on the 12th July so hopefully will be fully ready :D

Just not happy that my first track experience in a 600 bhp car will be on the nurburgring :(

Can`t you turn the boost down abit............so we can keep up:D, seriously though i never went above 1.2bar last year and that was quick enough for me.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can`t you turn the boost down abit............so we can keep up:D, seriously though i never went above 1.2bar last year and that was quick enough for me.

TBH i dont think ill be getting it mapped more than about 1.2/3 as dont think the FMIC is up to it. So will prob have the option of 1 bar. Well at least to start with anyway ;)

ok things you need for the trip.

By law passing through France and other EU countrys you have to have things in your car like, Warning Triangle - First Aid box - GB sticker on your car - High Vis jacket - Fire Exstinguiser (not spelt right lol).

Thngs i would like you to get is a walkie talkie as this makes things alot easier if we get lost or split up for some reason.

Any probs with any of these items i maybe able to get for you and you pay me back ok.

SPARE bulb set lol

Edited by little num (see edit history)

ok things you need for the trip.

By law passing through France and other EU countrys you have to have things in your car like, Warning Triangle - First Aid box - GB sticker on your car - High Vis jacket - Fire Exstinguiser (not spelt right lol).

Thngs i would like you to get is a walkie talkie as this makes things alot easier if we get lost or split up for some reason.

Any probs with any of these items i maybe able to get for you and you pay me back ok.

Spare bulb kit???

Mike you'll be fine - my first proper WOT experience (and track experience) with my current Supe was at the 'Ring last year. Do you know the track at all, from the better console/PC games?

sort of getting the hang of it on forza 2 :)

We haven't booked a room yet (must remember to get round to that) but there's a premier inn literally a stones throw from the Dover ferry port. Really handy for those early morning crossings. We've stayed there the last couple of trips.

£500? Drinks and food are on you! :D

He's not far off the mark - it's a bitch finding an ATM round there...we got through about €300 last time. I guess it depends how 'thirsty' you get, and whether the bill is being split round the whole table.

do you want me to sort some price out for rooms chris, i will book it for you if you want mate i dont mind.

Just looked up anyway, your premier in is £68.

Ashford is £56 plus you get to spend the evening with us going for a Franky and bennys meal and then a drink or 2 back at the hotel, all within walking distance.

Come chris lets start the holiday early book in at ashford ;)

Edited by little num (see edit history)

He's not far off the mark - it's a bitch finding an ATM round there...we got through about €300 last time. I guess it depends how 'thirsty' you get, and whether the bill is being split round the whole table.

There are a few ATMs - one near the GP track visitor centre, one in Adenau.

£500 won't last 5 minutes if it's to pay for all your fuel outside of the UK, lap tickets, and food/drink/taxis.

M_life if going as passenger with mike so no fuel or lap tickets needed, so just food and drink to buy unless he is helping mike with fuel.

ill be chipping in with mike on fuel, its only fair seeming hes carrying my ass around diving in and out of the window with the vid camera for those 'spirited moments' :D

Edited by Kirk (see edit history)

james how you want payin for ashford and the t-shirts? im guessing euros??

or do i o someone else? :shrug:

how much recommended to get converted before going bout 500?

Ive paid for Ashford pal, you owe me £15, will be fine when we are on the way down there :)

I was going to take £500 in cash and pay for other bits etc on card.