The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nurburgring trip 2009 (23-29 July)

little num

Right good news looks like the supe has fixed her self lol, I have just got the oil back to the correct level, Got the missis to start her up as I watched from the rear ( That sounded wrong ) And nothing not even a little puff of blue smoke nothing at all and the car has been stud for 24hrs, Where as when this blue cloud appeared the first time on sunday car was only stud for about 16hrs.

So if it was my valve stem seals in a bad way would I not have got even a little puff ?. I'am really confused how one day the cars blows blue smoke out like its a trotter van then the next nothing at all, supras really are strange motors . ????

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right good news looks like the supe has fixed her self lol, I have just got the oil back to the correct level, Got the missis to start her up as I watched from the rear ( That sounded wrong ) And nothing not even a little puff of blue smoke nothing at all and the car has been stud for 24hrs, Where as when this blue cloud appeared the first time on sunday car was only stud for about 16hrs.

So if it was my valve stem seals in a bad way would I not have got even a little puff ?. I'am really confused how one day the cars blows blue smoke out like its a trotter van then the next nothing at all, supras really are strange motors . ????

Sounds good. Have you got eurpoean break down cover just in case??

You wont be coming unless you PM me your address and a phone number :D

Did you have a radio or should I order a cheapo one from ebay??

oh yeah forgot bout that! :D all the excitement must be getting to my head!

i had a look dude, thought i had 1 lying around :think: unfortunatly i couldnt find it, probly got hauled out with all the crap last year

admit it james only reason you want us to get some is so you can talk to me when your feeling lonely! either that or to rub it in that we have no air con! :D

mike has no aircon, thats not good lol, and yes i will get very lonely and may get lost so good idea if we have voice contact.

Mate the trip will be awesome I'm sure. James is doing a great job but more importantly than that, he's a comedy genius :)

If he doesnt live up to your word there will be a very angry PM in your inbox when we get back :D