little num

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dammm my clutch died past weekend...

doing a 12.49 at Drachten,the dutch 1/4mile strip (j-spec bpu)

Getting a new clutch in Holland isn't going very quick,

hope I will make it before Nordschleiffe day...

Hey guys, I'll be there probably in my Supra (if the skyline isn't ready by then) to meet up with the skyline owners forum and I'd like to meet a few of you as well. I'll be available to translate in case you guys have a problem with the ring marshals or any thing serious, Which was well appreciated by the skyline owners last year.

The ring is like a second home to me, and part of the reason why I moved to Germany, (unlimited autobahns being the primary) See you there!

Glenn

Hey guys, I'll be there probably in my Supra (if the skyline isn't ready by then) to meet up with the skyline owners forum and I'd like to meet a few of you as well. I'll be available to translate in case you guys have a problem with the ring marshals or any thing serious, Which was well appreciated by the skyline owners last year.

The ring is like a second home to me, and part of the reason why I moved to Germany, (unlimited autobahns being the primary) See you there!

Glenn

hi glenn sounds good man, we are meeting up with the skyline boys for a BBQ 1 of te nights, will be good if you get the supra there.

what kinda time's have you done in it.

Glenn

Oh no, We have our selves a season pro do we :)

hi glenn sounds good man, we are meeting up with the skyline boys for a BBQ 1 of te nights, will be good if you get the supra there.

what kinda time's have you done in it.

Never taken the supra to the ring, It's always been the skyline, So this will be the first, I did a bridge to gantry of 8:21 ?J?uly 2005, but had a small wreck the next lap and have never pushed that hard again, I hold no aspirations of being a pro , I enjoy showing up the all the gear with no idea types in the porches and ferraris but I'm sure alot of you on here are much better drivers