Nurburgring trip 2009 (23-29 July)

little num

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol!! yes im a baby but ive driven my fair share of fast cars etc! i was jokin anyway, be in mikes monster anyway! :D

before i had my supra i had a 3.0l v6 cosworth powered sierra sapphire, but once my bro said have ago in mine round a track i said ok, tbh it was horrible cause i was so scared i was going to crash it or break it lol. Its very hard to drive some1 else's car without feeling nervous.

oh i know exactly what you mean james! get nervous a bit driving other peoples cars, on long haul cruises though where WOT isnt realy an issue its not so bad! only trying to help out a fellow member! :)

Right guys, im officially looking forward to this now :D

hows the motor running then mate, what power did you pull at the rolling road.

Ok ive just installed my latest purchase (porterfield race pads) seem good they fade a little as they are new.

worn them in with a few 150's down to 50 and was getting better and better each time.

SOOO im already i think.

Was wondering what spare's people are taking make a list if your taking some so we can see what you have.

Im taking waterpump - alternator - cambelt - aux belt - complete passengr rear hub - rear brake parts (springs) - braided brake hose's and prob some other bits i can find.

wow james going all out arnt we! haha dont forget the most important thing though.... TOOLS :)

mate ive bought so much recently the car is in showroom condition (mechanically wise), if i think there is a problem with anything its changed with original mr t parts only.

Thing is id kick myself if i knew there was a small fault and then it packs up in germany.

Simon is taking spark plugs - coil packs - bottom pully and lots of other spare's, thing is with 6 -7 supra's going there is going to be 1 needs attention while we are out there so we need as many spare's and tools as we can fit in lol.

hows the motor running then mate, what power did you pull at the rolling road.

Ok ive just installed my latest purchase (porterfield race pads) seem good they fade a little as they are new.

worn them in with a few 150's down to 50 and was getting better and better each time.

SOOO im already i think.

Was wondering what spare's people are taking make a list if your taking some so we can see what you have.

Im taking waterpump - alternator - cambelt - aux belt - complete passengr rear hub - rear brake parts (springs) - braided brake hose's and prob some other bits i can find.

That is one list lol, I was just going to take Spark plugs, Oils, coolant and stuff :D

I`m taking tyres,a radiator/thermostat, injectors for mine,discs,coilpacks/clips,belts,selection of hoses/clamps, bottom pulley aswell as all the normal stuff, oh and tools/jack, not taking any chances:d, we could just load all the spares into steves car then nick bits off that when needed:eyebrows: