The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nurburgring trip 2009 (23-29 July)

little num

Hey guys. I hate to say it, but I can't make it this year. I've been struggling with this for a couple of weeks now but I just can’t fit it in. I know you guys are going to have an awesome time. The last two years have been better then great.

I’m looking forward to seeing some pix!

Hey darren how are you, shame you can`t make it matey, still trying to perfect the bottletop trick you showed us:D, see what you can do anyway.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right for all those people with there name's down i need to take a £50 deposit for the digs in germany, then the rest between 15th apr - 15th may.

The deposits will be taken within feb, when march arrives who ever hasent paid a depo will have there names removed from the list.

Its 30 euro's a night per person for 5 nights so 150 EURO in total and its about the same in pounds so £150 will cover it if there is any money left due to the exchange rate changing i will put it towards drinks and taxi's over out 5 nights out.

There is 3 ways to pay.

1 - Cheque.

2 - paypal (Add 4%).

3 - Bank transfer.

Seems fair enough. I bet you still end up havgin to send PMs to the odd person or two a week before the deadline, it's always the case. ;)

What do you need from people for the Ashford stopover mate?

Nothing its up to them selve to organise the stop over at ashford, there is a link in this thread or just go to travelodge site and search A-Z and ashford is right there date is the book in on the 22nd and book out on the 23rd july at silly hours in the morning lol.

1 - Bignum + Rich - supra = 1 room Ferry booked

2 - little num + wife - supra = 1 room Ferry booked

3 - Andybandit room to himself = 1 room Ferry booked

4 - Jo arto + mrs - yaris = 1 room Ferry booked

5 - Nemisis + fella - sierra = 1 room Ferry booked

6 - Henk Room to himself = 1 room Ferry booked

7 - m5w tt Supra + Ian Ian - supra 1 room Ferry booked

8 -SHAFT + buddy - supra = 1 room

9 - aze_b - 400whp starlet = 1 room

10 -gaz_turbo1 - starlet-civic or something else fast = 1 room

Standby list

1 - Pig + 1 supra = 1 room.

2 -

3 -

Metting us there

1 - j1mb0b1 - Supra TT 6 speed - Own accom + Own Ferry booked.

Edited by little num (see edit history)

1 - Bignum + Rich - supra = 1 room Ferry booked (Double room)

2 - little num + wife supra = 1 room Ferry booked (Double room)

3 - Andybandit room to himself = 1 room Ferry booked (Single room)

4 - Jo arto + mrs - yaris = 1 room Ferry booked (Double room)

5 - Nemisis + fella - sierra = 1 room Ferry booked (Double room)

6 - Henk Room to himself = 1 room Ferry booked (Double room)

7 - m5w tt Supra + Ian Ian - supra 1 room Ferry booked (Double room)

8 -SHAFT + buddy - supra = 1 room (Double room)

9 -

Purple is Deposit taken.

Lime is paid in full.

There is only 1 room avalible so first come first serve.

Standby list

2 -

3 -

Metting us there

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bruce-m

Hi guys, i'm from skylineowners.com.

I've been in talks with Steve about doing a joint club day later on during the year, potentially a track day.

But funny enough our nurburgring trip is for exactly the same dates, even the same ferry times.:D

See my space is not available. Will PM gaz and see if we can sign up to this.

Jon

hey jon, there is 1 double room left and its first come first serve as always so be quick as there are a few people thinking about going, deposits would be needed to secure the room for germany.

1 - Bignum + Rich - supra = 1 room Ferry booked (Double room)

2 - little num + wife supra = 1 room Ferry booked (Double room)

3 - Andybandit + Nick = 1 room Ferry booked (Double room)

4 -Henk Room to himself = 1 room Ferry booked (Single room)

5 - m5w tt Supra + Ian Ian - supra 1 room Ferry booked (Double room)

6 -

7 -

8 -

9 -

Purple is Deposit taken.

Lime is paid in full.

Standby list

2 -

3 -

Metting us there

2 - Ric - Celica GT4 - Own accom + Own Ferry Booked

Hope you dont mind adding my name on the list Num im going with Jamie, Jimbob on the rotterdam ferry :)

update

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, ok i have to set a deadline for the last payments to be revieved.

For all new comer's to the trip i will need the full amount of £150 each person by the 15th may.

The cost of a double room is £300 for 5 days with Big breakfast's as well, this is split for 2 people so £150 each, if you dont want to share then a double room on your own will still be £300 so best to sort out a mate or female partner where possible lol.

seems that way, thing is as you know yourself its not really good booking a holiday and paying deposits when in say 3 - 4 months down the line you get made redundant or work slacks right off then have to pull out and loose more money.

Its a good job im loaded (wish) lol.

• 3 weeks later...

yep really looking forward to this too :)

Got Forza 2 the other day and the first thing I did was buy a Supra, spec it up to the 500 bhp mark and take it round the Ring. Was very impressed with my first lap of 9 min 50. Was not so impressed with stacking it into a concrete wall on the second lap :blink:

yep really looking forward to this too :)

Got Forza 2 the other day and the first thing I did was buy a Supra, spec it up to the 500 bhp mark and take it round the Ring. Was very impressed with my first lap of 9 min 50. Was not so impressed with stacking it into a concrete wall on the second lap :blink:

Lol, its all good mate, get practising, atleast on the game you can restart after the f**kup, hows the car coming along also?

Thats true there have been a few of those recently. Car will be ready, I have been assured of that :)

Hopefully engine will be coming out begining of this coming week and stripped ready to go off to the machine shop. Unfotunatly I need to get the clutch ASAP so it can also go off to be ballanced with the engine rebuild but it seems RPS are having some issues getting the clutch out the door :(