Nurburgring trip 2009 (23-29 July)

little num

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Martin and I have just been discussing the trip. We have decided it has to involve some rather long tunnels :D

There`s a really long 1 on the way, some 20 miles long apparently, called the channel tunnel, you may have to go off route to take it though,:D

Edgar has a room avalible from another group, so i said id ask on here for him, might be of use to some1 like jimbob if he wanted to have a proper bed to sleep in with a full breakfast lol.

I would have had the room mate but unless it sleeps 8 :p its a no go, there is 8 of us coming down :)

are you meeting us there or something?

Yes I'am going a different way to you lot :p so will see you all in germany, I'am going from harwich to rotterdam, Then it's only a 3 hour drive from when we get off ferrie, Only down side to it is the long ferrie trip its 8 hours :(..

I would have done but all my friends who are coming with me in there cars wanted a night in amsterdam on the way back you see, So thats why we are going that way :)

you kept that quiet didnt you, what about the rest of us :D