Nurburgring trip 2009 (23-29 July)

little num

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jim ive only booked pistenklause for 16 people, i didn`t realise there were 8 others with you, do you want me to send the restaurant a message to try and book the other dudes in?

Alright bud sorry I did not know you was booking a table there :) thats a top restaurant, There is a total of 8 with me, If you could try and get us booked in that will be tops, Sorry I did not let you no there was more of us coming :).

Thanks mate !

Alright bud sorry I did not know you was booking a table there :) thats a top restaurant, There is a total of 8 with me, If you could try and get us booked in that will be tops, Sorry I did not let you no there was more of us coming :).

Thanks mate !

No probs, ive sent a message :)

I've not packed anything yet just not had time and i'am working till 6pm tomorrow :( I wanted to be in bed for 8pm as we setting off at 3am in morning on thursday :(, So thats not going to happen :) knowning me I will get 1 hours kip then have to drive all way to germany..

Just had confirmation back from the restuarant, god i`m looking forward to that steak:d

Got nothing ready yet and i`m working till dinner time tomorrow.

Ditto - that's my next chore after this.

At least I've got my car back ;)

Got my spending money at the weekend - I feel like a right geezer with a massive roll of money in my wallet :D Shame it's euro-funny-money

:D

steve mate you sure at the very last minute you wont change your mind? :sly:

I am I'm afraid. I'd love to go for a 4th year running but I can't.

Apart from my g'dad being ill, it's my stepson's b'day on Thursday and I'm off to India with work on Monday. Plus the Supra needs new discs, pads, tyres, and even if I could go with somone else I have no spare money, have a wedding to pay for but no job security so I daren't even spend a penny. ;)

Just booked our 1st meal on the thursday night, hope everyone likes steak:eyebrows:

:innocent:

Ah crap I missed that post I may be pushing it for that lol we will not be getting to nurburg untill around 9pm that night then have tents to bang up :rolleyes: sorry to mess you about num but think you may want to cancel them seats dont think we will make it :(, We will meet up with you later on for some jars :cool:.