Nurburgring trip 2009 (23-29 July)

little num

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...but no job security so I daren't even spend a penny. ;)

Welcome to my world - contracts on a per month basis, 1 weeks notice either side...no point in worrying, just grab life by the balls, before your wife grabs you [r wallet] by the balls! ;)

Welcome to my world - contracts on a per month basis, 1 weeks notice either side...no point in worrying, just grab life by the balls, before your wife grabs you [r wallet] by the balls! ;)

I'am in the same boat ATM in work then out of it :(

i can understand how frustrating it is bein in that sort of work, im quite happy im full time in a permanent place, it probly doesnt have the same payout as contract work but it can pay well if you graft for it

So then how many pints do you think it should be ok to neck the night before driving on the ring, :D Dont want to be pissed when on the ring lol...

Drink driving laws apply...but in Germany they are based around whether you're in control of the vehicle, rather than arbitrary limits. ;)

That said, you need your wits about you on the ring!

pay attention on Belgium motorways ... they are quite severe with foreigners ... I can confirm that :)

And in France - they'll happily ban you for a few days for speeding more than a bit over the limit and take your car away there & then if you can't proves someone else in the party is insured to drive it.

Oh yes - radios. We need to fix a channel...

Our radios are set to channel 2 sub-channel 3.

Yes about radios I have 4 radios but I can only get 2 of them to talk to each other ? any ideas ? whats these sub channels about ?