little num

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Suggestion:

Shall we all share our mobile phone numbers between each other in case of getting separated? The radios after all have limited range.

OBVIOUSLY NOT ON THIS PUBLIC THREAD!

Send them all to James so he can sitck them in one document for you all?

Jams if you decide to go down that route and think it'll be useful want I'll send you the info pack I used last year to get you started.

Eh? Of course there is - Germans aren't robots! ;)

Lidl near the bridge at Breidscheid (on the way into Adenau) is pretty good TBH.

You can never go wrong with a good british beef burger and some bangers :p

Last time we went to germany the only beef burgers we could get looked like kangaroos testicals :blink:, They come pre-cooked off the shelf :)

Edited by j1mb0b1 (see edit history)

According to the folks over at AutoBild, the main attraction will be a new type of high-speed rollercoaster. You’ll enter the ride near the famous start/finish line and with the power of compressed air you and another seven passengers will be rocketed down a 480 metre straight running parallel to the track, hitting a speed of 217km/h/135mph. You’ll reach that speed in just two and half seconds, meaning you’ve just accelerated faster than any car that is likely to take to the track short of home made, jet powered land speed record contender, whose run would end in tragedy at the first corner.

At the end of the straight run, the roller coaster will make a left turn and head back to start/finish line along the ‘the boulevard’. The roller coaster/jet-sled will likely be the star attraction in a redevelopment plan that also includes a 5,000 seat grandstand and four-star hotel. Sounds like the perfect setting for a weekend away.

http://www.autoblog.com/tag/Nurburgring+roller+coaster/

Sweet and I hear it opened on the 9th of july :D

Sorry if people already knew about this, but this is fresh news for me and I like the sound of it :), I'am trying to find some more info on this but cannot seem to find any :(.

Edited by j1mb0b1 (see edit history)

HAHAHA - yeah one thing you'll never be short of in Germany is sausages or beer!

On a different note: My car's STILL in the workshop :banghead::complain:

It'd better be a good job when I get it back!

Whats the car having done?

A friend of mine with a Whifbitz modified RX8 turbo and myself will be there on Saturday 25th around 0830 o'clock. :)

Perfect timing mate

According to the folks over at AutoBild, the main attraction will be a new type of high-speed rollercoaster. You’ll enter the ride near the famous start/finish line and with the power of compressed air you and another seven passengers will be rocketed down a 480 metre straight running parallel to the track, hitting a speed of 217km/h/135mph. You’ll reach that speed in just two and half seconds, meaning you’ve just accelerated faster than any car that is likely to take to the track short of home made, jet powered land speed record contender, whose run would end in tragedy at the first corner.

At the end of the straight run, the roller coaster will make a left turn and head back to start/finish line along the ‘the boulevard’. The roller coaster/jet-sled will likely be the star attraction in a redevelopment plan that also includes a 5,000 seat grandstand and four-star hotel. Sounds like the perfect setting for a weekend away.

http://www.autoblog.com/tag/Nurburgring+roller+coaster/

Sweet and I hear it opened on the 9th of july :D

Sorry if people already knew about this, but this is fresh news for me and I like the sound of it :), I'am trying to find some more info on this but cannot seem to find any :(.

I hate rollercoasters,i don`t trust them:)

On a different note: My car's STILL in the workshop :banghead::complain:

It'd better be a good job when I get it back!

hehe so is mine It's been there for 2 weeks now, craping myself it may not be done in time, My friend who is doing the work says should be done tomorrow but we shall see :D