• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers Steve,

I'm at work in mine today, freshly insured/taxed/MOT'd :D

I will def be up for Sunday, anyone heading up from Durham way want to meet to travel up?

I,d be up for a drive on Sunday. Where are you thinking of meeting up Jay? if its not to far out i,ll meet up with you before hand.

Chris, if you headed along the A689 towards the A1 I could meet you at the roundabout where it meets the A177 (you know where that Little Chef is)? Then we could head up the A1?

TBH it really depends on if there's a big Teeside group heading up the A19 or a big Durham group heading up the A1

Chris, if you headed along the A689 towards the A1 I could meet you at the roundabout where it meets the A177 (you know where that Little Chef is)? Then we could head up the A1?

TBH it really depends on if there's a big Teeside group heading up the A19 or a big Durham group heading up the A1

Yeah i know the place your talking about i go past it most weekends so that would be fine for me. What time are you thinking of meeting? who else are we meeting or is it just us so far?

Guest JDMgraham

thanks stevo for the heads up, I'll try and find my way there mate but won't be in either supra as both are under some major work.

looks like im out too got a burst water pipe in me bathroom thats managed to leak down into the kitchen so far me kitchen floor has been ripped up most of me kitchen units and part of the wall has been demolished to find the where the leak is coming out from fooking nightmare.

So, current list as I understand it:

1. spyro

2. stevo

3. Hodge

4. dan8

5. Chris and alana

6. Kev_A

7. kennyg

8. jevansio

9. james C

10. jonny248

11. dan8

12. Jordan

13. nizam

14. Dadd

Did someone post on behalf of Niz then???

Anybody that I've inadvertently taken off the list, sorry.

1. spyro

2. stevo

3. Hodge

4. dan8

5. Chris and alana

6. Kev_A

7. kennyg

8. jevansio

9. james C

10. jonny248

nizam He reckons he's coming, he PM'D me on JNE

12. Jordan

13. nizam

14. Dadd

so 14 on the list, and 2 days to go, lets hope the weather is nice, and im trying to nab my friends digital SLR for a few good pictures, static - motion etc etc, im getting quite good with a camera now :D

i'll try and make it along to this... (i'll be watching F1 China in the morning and then if all is well, out to the first meet up of 2009 for me)... :)

1. spyro

2. stevo

3. Hodge

4. dan8

5. Chris and alana

6. Kev_A

7. kennyg

8. jevansio

9. james C

10. jonny248

11. Jordan

12. nizam