Guest RONNIEZXR

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know this one is a bit out of the way but thought I would punt it in this region as well.

NEMS 09, are we going?

North East Motor Show 09

The North East Motor Show will take place on the 31st May 2009 at the AECC Aberdeen

Are we going to get a club stand on the go?

Looks like it should be a good one.

http://northeastmotorshow.com/homepage.html

• 1 month later...

i'm fairly new to supra ownership, and as far as getting a new car goes, you always seem to notice alot more on the roads around you when you get one.

so judging by the ammount i've spotted around this area over the last couple of months i do believe we could get quite a little gathering together >

for anyone interested or have any ideas please put your name down. no specific date, it's easier to organise that between each other!

chance to get to know a few other people see a few nice car's and i know a few good locations for decent photo's ?

1. spyro (south shields)

Yep - sounds good to me.

Car has been into the bodyshop to sort dings/dents/scratches and will have freshly painted calipers and new wheels on by the end of this week :)

Was thinking about sorting something myself anyway - I know you mentioned no specific dates but what about sometime over the easter weekend? There is a JNE meet on easter sunday I think.

1. spyro (south shields)

2. stevo (swalwell)

easter sunday sound good ?

"and shiney > you know it will be finished, cant wait to see it again" and ask robbo + will bossco's be done ?

i need to ask gary and deacon2k aswell

Mine is getting closer mate. Fingers corssed for this time next month. I'll still show up if a meet is arranged though.

This is a promising build up in numbers - maybe it needs a bit more to it than just meeting at JNE? As Spyro says - meet there then go for drive/photo locations.

Lets see what the numbers are like by end of next week then we could maybe try and plan a few locations for those that can't make the SOL. I know there are a few folk out Northumberland way that might be interested.

well ive ordered a couple of books on mapping thanks to ian c. So hopefully i should get down to mapping it before then. Well inbetween doing work on bosscos supra and helping kennyg change his turbos. Ah supras the engines are bulletproof you know lmao.

well ive ordered a couple of books on mapping thanks to ian c. So hopefully i should get down to mapping it before then. Well inbetween doing work on bosscos supra and helping kennyg change his turbos. Ah supras the engines are bulletproof you know lmao.

;) I fell for that old bullet proof chestnut too.

gathering quite a bit of interest now...

the numbers are creeping up now, so if the easter weekend is a little short notice

dare i say sunday the 19th april is a safer bet ?

1. spyro (south shields)

2. stevo (swalwell)

3. Hodge

4.dan8

5. Chris and alana

6. Kev_A (possibly)

7. kennyg

8. jevansio (possibly)

9. james C

10. supra stu

11. jonny248

12. dan8