Quiet times

Guest RONNIEZXR

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we did say we were gona make this a regular thing. So anyone fancy 1 in the next couple of weeks.

Get some names down and than we can sort a desternation for some piccys.

1, hodge

Yeah. I've got a decent route for a drive all sorted out but wanted to test it out first to check road conditions and possible photo stops etc before I posted details. Anyway, see below....

Was looking at doing it on Sunday 21st June, which will be 1 year after Lew's tragic accident.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=54.545186,-1.922264&daddr=A69+to:A686+to:B6277+to:Barnard+Castle&geocode=%3BFfgXRwMdpsbe_w%3BFYyaRAMdZrra_w%3BFaROQQMdhH3g_w%3B&hl=en&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=0&sz=12&via=1,2,3&sll=54.549766,-1.906128&sspn=0.140583,0.307617&ie=UTF8&safe=on&ll=54.775346,-2.103882&spn=0.581398,1.230469&z=10

What do you think?

1, hodge

2, stevo

Edited by Stevo (see edit history)

Yeah i'd be up for this. Looks like a good route as well, not too far.

1, hodge

2, stevo

3, MattH

4, JamesC

I'm thinking of spreading my wings now i've got the car back. I'd like a drive about if i was welcome

Yeah everyones welcome to NE meets were not wierdos up here :rolleyes::)

Do you know how much petrol that runs gona cost me Steve lol.

Matt your welcome up in gods country anytime matey.

1, hodge

2, stevo

3, MattH

4, JamesC

5, Robocar

6, Bossco

7, The NIZ

8, Gary and Sue

9, Kenny G

Well bosscos now no course for an apearance. Ive Sorted his overfueling, fitted a fcd and test fitted the bonnet. Rear caliper to sort and motorscope to finish front oil seal leak AGAIN and were sorted.

Great - numbers looking good again. Just back from Japfest, so have just seen the follow ons for this thread.

As said, I'll do the drive sometime in the next couple of weeks and scout out some places to stop for photos, convenient meeting points for different areas and somewhere for some grub eh? See if we can avoid piling into Maccy D's this time...

Guest robhoran

ModdedUK continues it's UK tour with ModdedNE at Newcastle Racecourse on Sunday 21st June.

Club tickets are just £8 per person and we have special deals for club group bookings. Awards up for grabs for Top 5, Best in Show and best Car Club.

ModdedNE features main stage entertainment, club village, trade stands and bike and car demos.

For more info visit:

http://www.moddeduk.com/events/ne

As title says, basically I have a Greddy Profec b II I’m wanting fitted but don’t know of anywhere where I could go to get this fitted + a dyno run to check bhp, fuelling etc. Is there anywhere local?

You had a chance to try out the run yet steve.

I recon its gona be a good meet. Ive sorted Bosscos car, for the overfueling etc and im almost finished changing Kennys turbos, crank pulley belts and, and, and, the list goes on lol.

Guys, can we do a weekend other than the 21st, as it's modded NE at Gosforth park and I'm in Silverstone for the GP.

If it's a different weeked, then I'm well up for a catch up...

, hodge

2, stevo

3, MattH

4, JamesC

5, Robocar

6, Bossco - on foot

7, The NIZ

8, Gary and Sue

9, Kenny G

10, qwarrior (if it's not the 21st)