The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Quiet times

Guest RONNIEZXR

Nice pics Jay - just uploading mine off the camera now.

Guess I better get my routefinder maps out then eh James??

Yeah Steve has kindly volunteered to sort a run out somewhere, and take all the flak for any dodgy roads/people getting lost/ stone chips etc :p

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah Steve has kindly volunteered to sort a run out somewhere, and take all the flak for any dodgy roads/people getting lost/ stone chips etc :p

haha

My convoy route lasted until the end of the Angel Cafe exit.

After being held up with some traffic at the cafe exit I lost sight of you guys instantly.

I was told you were all heading down to Sunderland area, but had no idea of which route you were taking. :)

So decided to head back home over the A69.

It was a nice run out for me all the same, just can't beat driving a Supra on a nice sunny day. :)

haha

After being held up with some traffic at the cafe exit I lost sight of you guys instantly.

I was told you were all heading down to Sunderland area, but had no idea of which route you were taking.

It was a nice run out for me all the same, just can't beat driving a Supra on a nice sunny day.

We should maybe exchange a few phone numbers next time !!!! :search::search::search:

JAY- Nice photo's mate..... Especially that one of your's in front of that grafiti wall !!! :tongue::tongue:

haha

I was told you were all heading down to Sunderland area, but had no idea of which route you were taking. :)

It was a nice run out for me all the same, just can't beat driving a Supra on a nice sunny day. :)

Yeah we wondered what happened to you! Are you planning on doing the Lakes run this year too?

a rolling road meet ? was thinking towards the end of may ?

i've looked back through all the AREA thread's and not found anything to say there's been one, i've been to a few with other car clubs and they are how you say "fun" so i thought i'd see if anyone would be interested in putting there cars to the test and having a go ?

there are 3 options for the RR facilities

1. PD tuning > 2WD rolling road (boldon - tyne & wear)

POWER RUN = £40

these are accurate dyno dynamic rollers i have used multiple times and also used by GTR-OC etc etc.

2. XO performance > 4wd rolling road (gateshead -tyne & wear)

POWER RUN = £35 - £40

there have been a few shady storie about XO's RR BUT i know they are currently in the process of fitting a BRAND new set of rollers and should be in and commisioned within about 2 weeks ;)

3. motoscope (northallerton)

POWER RUN = £45

dastek 1500BHP rolling road or 750bhp for the 2wd

never had any dealings with them but i have friends that have and their RR seems to be very accurate and they are helpful people

car club discounts are available for block booking's normally held on saturdays + sundays. im planning on contacting the 3 places and getting a rough guideline price from them and maybe a discounted rate,

so if there is enough interest here we can decide on a location and i will book it for us.

"and heres to the next meet" maybe

Edited by spyro (see edit history)

sounds good :) Do you know if any of them are confident dyno'ing auto's? and if they have done auto TT supras before? I didnt have much confidence in the last place I had mine done (cant remember the name of the place)

Chris that was PD tuning (or V-Sport as they were were known at the time) ;)

I too would like my car on the dyno, have you tried I&J Macdonald in Lanchester? I have twice organised RR meets there and both times they have been a great success, very proffessional! They also gave a dicount as it was a group meet!

Aye mate. He stayed at mine on the Friday night, then traveled down to mr. Lanes place to map Matt H's car i think.

Ive now got all my boot pulled out as im doing a new boot install. The boot is currently full and i mean full of fibreglass