The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's wrong with your Supra?

AndrewOW

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
1, Drivers window needs to be re-aligned.

2, Power steering pump pulley is noisy when cold.

3, REAS suspension needs to be replaced next year.

4, Boot doesn't pop open far enough when released from inside, so you have to use the key.

5, Couple of plastic bolts missing from the inside panels.

6, Stonechip on the windscreen needs 'resin' fix.

7, Its not yet wearing a set of 18" Volks SF Challenge wheels with Bridgestone RE050A's ;)

8, The bass speakers are not powerful enough to puncture my ear wax.

9, The RSR exhaust back end is no longer shiny.

10, The rear number plate is too big.

2, Power steering pump pulley is noisy when cold ... its on its way out now, so replacement over winter I think.

7, Its not yet wearing a set of 18" Volks SF Challenge wheels with Bridgestone RE050A's ;) ... Now sitting in my garage waiting for the salt.

Guest CoolsBlue
Well tried to think if anything wrong with mine and there is nothing :D Oh there is its needs washing lol

you just did a repost of what you wrote before:blink:

• 2 months later...
No, its a definite knocking sound right under the rear passenger seat panel. Under where the speaker used to be (until I pulled that manky old thing out!).

If someone sits there, the sound goes away a little. It sounds like it could be the rear seatbelt's mount right behind the panel.

I would like a photo of that area with the panel removed, so I can see if I can tell what it could be. :)

Problem found, and fixed, at last!

It was the leaky shock. Garfy very kindly put some new rear ones on for me yesterday, and now I can drive without the stereo making my ears bleed trying to drown out the rattling!

Silence is golden :ahhh: :)

Problem found, and fixed, at last!

It was the leaky shock. Garfy very kindly put some new rear ones on for me yesterday, and now I can drive without the stereo making my ears bleed trying to drown out the rattling!

Silence is golden :ahhh: :)

Hope'ing that will sort my problem out. Just ordered my suspension it should be here soon:)