The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands meet + drive: Sat 15th November

SteveR

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve?

I am sure he will post some pics later...

That's the first time I have been mistaken for that spikey-haired driver of unreliable Supras... :complain:

sorry mate !

got my wires crossed, looked a good turn out, hopefully meet up with you guys nxt time ! ;)

I'm knackered.

Never gone so far, so quickly before.

I had smoke billowing from my brakes just a few miles from home and my poor NA has been flogged to an inch of its life.

Fantastic day :) and great to meet you all.

Thanks Steve. You did a great job. Well done

I'm keeping my route notes as a souvenir ;)

Good to meet you! :)

You really should have come along route 5 with us - by far my fave bit and despite the fact it was mostly in cloud and sopping wet, we ended up doing it twice! :D

Next time, straight over to route 7. I'm determined to see hat that is like.

Dunk how did you manage to take a picture of the car's behind you, as that rear end of your's is massive fella looked like a brill day out i will have to tag along next time meet a few more of you guy's;)

I just got lucky ;) shoved it out the window backwards and got my best shot lol

We were all stationary which definetly helped :)

Youve got to come on the next one Adam, as long as Steve includes the same route home and fingers crossed its a bit drier you'll love it :D

My lardy old uk spec did me proud, got a bit squirrelly too many times but heaps of fun.

Could we have a write up in members area :D

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

Youve got to come on the next one Adam, as long as Steve includes the same route home and fingers crossed its a bit drier you'll love it :D

It only really got wet when we drove up the mountain and into that cloud. :D

There will be a next one, oh yes. ;)

Cheers Steve for another good day out.

I felt knackered that evening. Driving fast in the wet is quite tiring with all that concentration..lol.

I imagine on a dry day those roads would be even better.

Seems everytime I go out with you, my drive shaft flange seal starts to leak. Certainly looked a bit smoky on the exhaust after some spirited driving on the last leg.

It sooned burned off and was fine by the time I got home.

I was only saying how I never have anything break on the car...:taped: apart from that seal-lol.

Anyway, look forward to next one. Maybe an even longer convoy.

Made me laugh at the petrol stop, this old lady about 70 walked up to my car whilst I was waiting for the rest and said,"I just love your car". I told her if she liked mine theres another 10 over at the garage. You never seen an old women walk so fast-lol.

I expected some old lady over the bonnet pics to be honest..anyone hiding them.[sHOCK][/sHOCK]

Carl

Carl