The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands meet + drive: Sat 15th November

SteveR

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be able to make this too as I do live just around the corner but I won't know untill later but if I can make it il just turn up at the pub tommorow morning so if someone can add me to the list as a maybe Thanks

Hi Andy :wave:

We're not meeting at the pub though mate - we're meeting about half a mile from there, towards the 3 Counties Showground and about 200m past the 3 Horse Shoes pub, we're going to meet by St Andrews Church as it's got a good veiw of the hills (although rain is forecast tomorrow, so it probably won't! :()

01. SteveR

02. AlexM

03. Bignum

04. Little num

05. Andybandit

06. Bender

07. Carl

08. Suprastar 3000 (Ed)

09. UkBitch (Rich)

10. Burna (Will try my best to get up)

11. andy666 (maybe)

Ive found some very nice sounding roads I haven't tried yet, and I reckon combining these with the ones I had in mind should be worth a try - I just need to sanity check they can be done in a not too long day out.

I wish the forecast -light rain - was better. I suppose it could be worse though.

Rich and I are all set.

See you tomorrow. :)

Just to confirm,

its 9:00 am at WR14 3JU

See you there :)

Sweet, see you there chaps! :)

I'm going to print out a decent backbone route plus few suggested routes we can take in if we're all happy and there is time to do them. Looking forward to this!

(P.S. Sorry about the earlyish start, but I want to hopefully beat the worst of the traffic! The law of sod says that will no doubt turn out to be impossible, lol :()

First pics from today's Midlands meet.

Sadly too much for me to do today to join the group (and the car is resting after its Llandow exertions), but as the meeting place was only 400m from my house, I dropped by to say hi and take some photos :D

Weather is ok here in Malvern, and the convoy is much bigger than the Brecon drive last year but I am sure that with Steve's organisation everyone will stick together :blink:

Full set of pre-departure photos here, and a few below.

Nice pics steve !

Hope to meet up with the guys later in brecon :)

Hiya mate. Sorry I didn't text you as planned, the route sort of arranged itself and it meant we didn't get to the reserviors until quite late in the day. BY then the weather had started to turn so we didn't hang about; just took some pics and less than 5 mins later, headed off.

Overall it was a good fun day, despite the rain on my favourite bstretch of road (we did that twice to make up for it ;)).

I was amazed so many came out, but that made it all the more worth organising. :thumbs:

Great job Steve, good to meet everyone and really enjoyed today but some of those rds were interesting to say the least :)

Think we'd have been better off in Grp B rally cars rather than supras :D

Saying that though it was superb and loved the run back :)

A few of my iffy photo's of the day.

DSCF0715.JPG

DSCF0717.JPG

DSCF0718.JPG

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)