The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands meet + drive: Sat 15th November

SteveR

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you going to this Mr Pete?

Not sure as yet. I'll see how I feel around the time. At the moment I'm using every last minute of my time to either work, sort things out on the PC like home videos, tape to MP3, villa website and SEO, or playing Fall Out 3 :innocent:

Righto you lot, the weather forecats for Saturday doesn't look awesome but pah, let's go for a pootle anyway.

I haven't fully decided on a route yet, however last time I did this the roads we took in we pretty nice so I dare say most of this Saturday's trip will repeat it. I will however print out some route/directions stuff for each car going, just in case we get split up and out of sight from each other; unlikely but at least everything is covered then.

As with last time, there will be regular stops for breaks, chats, etc (I'll also try to take in a Shell petrol station along the way - that said, don't arrive on empty tanks as IIRC it's a decent chunk into the route!) and assuming it's still there a stop for lunch at a burger van (or we can find a suitible pub if the weather turns really grim).

So basically, don't worry about having to do anything between now and 9am Saturday bar turn up at the postcode in post 1. We shall leave at 9:30am on the dot, so don't be late. :)

I might drag my lazy bum out of bed early and meet up you, I'll see how I feel on the day :)

Any mention of a pub and Burna wakes up ;)

Actually I did forget that, those for who want to, we'll ultimately finish up back at the pub near my house. ;)

Nip in to the Brecon area, have a pootle around some of the better roads in the area, pootle out again. Mini-Welsh trip, done.

ah that sounds awesome..

Unfortunately guys im going to have to pull out of this meet, a few reasons, a main one is that i have a few more bits and pieces to do on the car which i thought would be done by now but theyre not, and with the new band im always travelling to Aylesbury leaving my time a bit short.

However i will be there for the Christmas meal Meet.. and everything will be look nice :D

sorry ive had to bail guys (and steve esp) bit gutted, but i gotta make sacrafices :(

look forward to the christmas meal which is what 3 or 4 weeks after this anyway! :D whooopp!

Cheers

Pete

Shame dude. :(

yeh i know mate! but i have a uber busy month, with first gig with new band and all so its pretty hectic etc etc.. a real pita but what can ya do. hope you have a great time. pleny of pics for me to get jealous over. il get a dvd off ya at the xmas dinner then dude.! :D

Nip in to the Brecon area, have a pootle around some of the better roads in the area, pootle out again. Mini-Welsh trip, done.

Hi steve ! any idea around what time you'll be in the beacons (brecon area) as i can nip up, and meet up with you guy's for a bit :)