The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands meet + drive: Sat 15th November

SteveR

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hells yeh!! aslong as it aint the 22nd dude i got a gig then! Can we do a Saturday aswell cos i cant do a sunday :(

cough cough ;)

Righto - Saturday 15th November it is!

I'll confirm meeting place & time tomorrow, but as early as people can make it would be good (9am too early?), and the start place might well be near my house again as there are some good photo opps & nice roads straight from the off. :cool:

Saturday 15th November

9am meet, 9:30 depart

Meeting place: WR14 3JU (actually just next to that on Churchdown Road which doesn't seem to have a postcode!)

Someone bring a decent camera! :thumbs:

Right so who's definitely in?

01. SteveR

would have come along seeing as its on my doorstep but the supra is off the road for the winter

s'not even Winter yet Jon, bring it back out! :p

Did you fancy meeting up with us at one of the short stops I have planned (in my head :D)?

01. SteveR

02. Guigsy

03. AlexM

04. Bignum

05. Little num

06. Andybandit

07. Genesis (Good Maybe)

Im also still up for this not matter what the weather, as long as its not 4ft deep snow :-)

ok well if it's bad weather I'll passenger with one of you. ;)

I'm well chuffed Andy is up for this as well as us Supra lot. :cool:

sorry i was having tinternet problems so i posted ages ago and didnt show up til after all your blurb my friend! 15th good for me

Alex.. Hills are fine.. Speed humps.. not so good! oh do you want me to bring the Coolant again aswell.. are you likely to overcook it again with your crazy ass mofoing driving?? perhaps a new radiator..? no? hhm ok whilst im in my beautifully comfortable car with my nice stereo and some carpet.. il be thinkin of you.. probably waiting for you to catch up on the straights?

01. SteveR

02. Guigsy

03. AlexM

04. Bignum

05. Little num

06. Andybandit

07. Bender

08. Carl

09. Suprastar 3000 (Ed)

10. UkBitch (Rich)

11. Firestorm (Pete)

Edited by Firestorm (see edit history)

Hi all, to those across the border ! :)

thinking of coming across to our "WET AND WINDY" land and especially the " BEACONS " MOUNTAIN RANGE (NOT THE BRECONS :p) which is in brecon !

Would love to meet up with you, as i live only 10 mins away from the beacons (merthyr) hopefully i'll sort my suspension issues out by then, and join the "CONVOY" and meet you guys !! :hi:

Edited by Dyer864 (see edit history)