The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands meet + drive: Sat 15th November

SteveR

Made me laugh at the petrol stop, this old lady about 70 walked up to my car whilst I was waiting for the rest and said,"I just love your car". I told her if she liked mine theres another 10 over at the garage. You never seen an old women walk so fast-lol.

:rlol:

There was an old couple at that pub were we stopped, who said to me "are you doing some sort of rally?" I just said "yeah kinda". ;) They liked the cars too, said it was "nice to see so many nice cars together". :)

Some nice pics from a good day out. Good to see some of our members going out in the rain.

Agreed! :)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got lucky ;) shoved it out the window backwards and got my best shot lol

We were all stationary which definetly helped :)

Youve got to come on the next one Adam, as long as Steve includes the same route home and fingers crossed its a bit drier you'll love it :D

:D

I will be there fella;)

Issues with the front wheel arch extensions, the prat that fitted them decided it would be a good idea to cut them in the middle to make them line up better, sooo - now after a period of time a crack appears where it was cut. This is there last chance to come up with a solution otherwise they will have to strip off the existing and fit new arches, bet you wish you never asked. Its been a huge disappointment though "nice car mate, shame about the cracks in the paperwork" argh!:(

Issues with the front wheel arch extensions, the prat that fitted them decided it would be a good idea to cut them in the middle to make them line up better, sooo - now after a period of time a crack appears where it was cut. This is there last chance to come up with a solution otherwise they will have to strip off the existing and fit new arches, bet you wish you never asked. Its been a huge disappointment though "nice car mate, shame about the cracks in the paperwork" argh!:(

That's a real p*sser mate :( Has the work been done where I think it has or did you go local in the end?

Went local in the end, it was lined up to go to Knight Racer but the goal posts moved. Used a bodyshop in Bilston which came recommended. Tbh it wasn't the fault of the body shop, he outsourced to some guy to fit the kit, the blending and paint job I'm happy with and the guy has not quibbled once about me taking it back. The old addage about you get what you pay for is true, Tricks paint job is far superior but the cost difference was huge. Had the car 18 months now and tbh having done the track day and Supra Pod I'm yearning for a twin so best start saving. :eyebrows: